Chapter 35- Carried Away

Harry:

Niall came into the bedroom, tossing his stuff down on his bed and glancing over at me. I mean at least I thought he saw me. But then he turned and walked back out without even a wave or a smile.

"Niall!" I called sitting up and pushing my laptop onto the bed beside me.

He sound around and smiled at me.

"Oh Hey Haz." he said.

"Are you going blind?" I asked.

"I just didn't see you." he responded.

"Well anyways I have a surprise for you." I said grabbing the two Ed Sheeran concert tickets, that i had just gotten, out of my backpack.

"What?" he asked. He was already bouncing with excitement. He was so adorable.

I held the two slips of paper up.

"I figured we go pay a visit to one of our old friends." I said. His eyes lit up and he ran a me tackling me onto the bed and

covering my face with kisses.

"You're amazing, you know that?" he said sitting up on my stomach.

I could barely breathe with his weight agains my lungs.

"Could you move down a bit?" I asked. He did as I asked and took the tickets out of my hands.

"Front row...reserved seating...special guest." he read aloud.

"I love you!" he said and then leaned in and captured my lips in a long passionate kiss.

"We better start dd?getting ready, concert starts

in 3 hours." I said.

He smiled and climbed off of me.

"What should I wear?" he asked.

"Something warm, it's supposed to be cold tonight." I said. He turned to the closest and pulled out a pair of dark trousers. I settled on a pair of dark Kakis and one of my old Ed Sheeran sweatshirts.

I fixed my hair in the mirror while Niall stood beside me styling his perfectly. He was such a girl sometimes, I swear. He had to make sure that every single hair was in place. He was like a laid back prat boy. He slid on a white t-shirt and a black hoodie.

"Very nice, pretty boy." I said smacking his bum playfully.

"You too sexy." he said returning the favor.

He grabbed his phone and I grabbed out tickets and we made out way out to the driveway. Where the car I had rented for us was waiting.

"I figured this would be better than having a driver." I said.

"Seriously, your the best boyfriend I've ever had." he said.

"I'm the only boyfriend you've ever had." I said.

"True." he chuckled and climbed into the car.

I slid into the drivers seat and leaned over locking my eyes with his.

"You know this is going to be our first public date." I said. He batted his eyelashes at me.

I smiled and started up the car.

We started on our way, it was going to be about a 30 minute drive.

"Do you ever regret it?" Niall asked, suddenly becoming serious.

"What?" I asked reaching over and taking his hand in mine.

"Telling everyone, I mean now everyone knows our secret." he said.