Chapter 41- Thought Of You

Harry:

"Seriously, you two need to be more careful." Liam scolded as he ran his fingers through his hair. The kitchen was barely damaged but Liam was still freaking out.

"What is that? Is that a love bite Li?" Niall asked. Liams hand flew up to his neck as his face turned a dark shade of red.

"N-No," he stuttered.

I glanced over at Louis to see him smiling proudly at Liam.

"I think it's you who needs to be more careful, have you been using protection?" Niall joked.

Liam was speechless. He just hung his head and pushed his way out of the room with Louis in tow.

I smiled at my boyfriend and held my arms open to him. He slid his arms around my waist.

"Let's go get that tattoo, yeah?" He asked.

"Now?" I asked pulling back to look at his face.

He nodded.

"Well alright then." I said grabbing my keys off the counter. "We can stop at Nandos on the way if you want." 

"I have the BEST. Boyfriend. Ever!" He said kissing my cheek.

I grabbed his hand and we started out the door.

Louis:

"Hey what do you say we hang out here, just you and me?" I whispered into Liam's ear. I felt him shiver beneath my grip on his waist. He spun around in my arms his lips only inches from mine.

"Louis? Lou?" I heard the familiar voice of my girlfriend call from the hall. I broke away from Liam just as she walked into the lounge.

"Hey El," I said shoving my hands to my pockets.

"Hey, baby." She said throwing her arms around my neck and forcing her lips onto mine. I froze beneath her, knowing that Liam was watching. But what could I do? I had to kiss her back, she was my girlfriend. So I did. I nudged my lips against hers trying to give her what she wanted so she would pull away.

She finally did leaving me gasping for air, and not because I had enjoyed it.

My eyes searched the room for Liam. He was leaning against the wall, his eyes on the ground.

"Hello, Liam." Eleanor said.

He glanced up and smiled weakly at her.

"Everything alright?" She asked.

He nodded and spun on his heel and making his way into his room.

It took everything I had not to chase after him.

"What's up with him?" She asked.

"Look, El, can I call you later so we can talk? I really need to see whats up with Liam." 

 "Sure, baby." She said and then kissed me one last time.

As soon as she stepped out of the door I raced into Liam's room. Where he sat staring at the wall.

"Li," I said afraid to sit down beside him.

"I can't keep doing this, it's her or me." He said.

I let out a deep breath and sat down beside him.

"Li,"

"I don't want to hear it Louis, me or her." He said.

"I don't want to lose you." I said.