Chapter 22- Boyfriend

Harry:

I pulled on a pair of tight fitted khaki shorts and a white v-neck with my favorite necklaces over the top. One that Niall had given me and one that my mum had given me. I glanced down at my phone and smiled. 

Niall was out with Louis shopping again because they hadn't gotten what he wanted last night. He had insisted on going alone but Liam made sure that Louis went with him so he wouldn't come home with the whole store.

-I miss you. -Nialler xx.

He was too cute.

-I miss you more. I responded quickly.

I felt like a 14 year old school girl. Niall made me so happy. Thinking about him made everything seem so much better than it was. Life was literally perfect, minus the fact that we couldn't come out., and that we were weren't  really anything yet. But that's what I had planed to work on today. I was going to visit the town's tattoo shop with Liam in about 15 minutes to get a new tattoo (Something that represents Niall) and then I would show him and ask him to be my boyfriend.

I grabbed my phone just as Liam peeped his head in the room.

"Ready Haz?" He asked.

I nodded and slipped my shoes on quickly. I then followed him out the door. We climbed into Liam's rental car, a Mustang California Special, I wasn't complaining.

"So what are you going to get this time." He said referring to the amount of what our fans call pointless tattoos.

They weren't pointless to me. Most of them were attempts to tell Niall about my feelings.

Like the five point star under my arm- was a symbol of swinging both ways. Then the hanger was for being gay- when I finally realized that I was fully gay. Two were song lyrics. And the rest of them were just childhood memories. Like "Hi" when I first met Louis, it was the first word he had said to me. He was my best friend and deserved a place on my skin. I know it sounds stupid but they all really do have meanings. 

"I was thinking a shamrock, for Ireland you know? It's kind of general." I said.

He nodded.

"So are you two like a thing now?" He asked wiggling his eye brows at me as he turned the corner.

"Hopefully by tonight. He told me that he loved me." I admitted.

He smiled as brightly as me.

"Really? That's great Haz, I'd cry right now, but that'd be weird." He said.

We both burst out laughing at his stupid comment.

"You're such a girl." I said still laughing.

He scoffed.  "Am not!" He shouted.

"Are too." 

"Danielle doesn't think I'm a girl when we're in bed together." He said trying to hold back his laughter.

"Ohhh really?" I asked.

"Really." He agreed.

I shook my head at him.

"It's true, she's screaming my name all night-" I clamped my hand over his mouth.

"I don't want to hear about your sex life." I said feeling disgusted.

He chuckled.

"Fine, but you will tell me when you and Niall do the nasty, right?" He asked.

"Why would you want to know?" I asked.