Chapter 5- Just Friends?

Harry:

Niall finally fell into a restless sleep and I slipped out of the room.

"How is he?" Liam asked coming up to me as soon as I got into the main room.

"He's asleep." I said.

"What happened?" Zayn asked worriedly.

"Ali broke up with him." I said sitting down beside Louis. Zayn joined me and Liam sat down on the coffee table in front of me.

"Why? They were perfect." Liam said.

"Niall said that she said he wasn't paying enough attention to her." I told them.

"What?! That doesn't even make sense." Zayn said.

"I know, that why I'm wondering if it's the truth or not." I said.

Liam sighed and rubbed his forehead. 

"Haz, we bought Nando's for dinner last night, if you want to go wake Niall up and give it to him." Louis said.

"I think Liam should go." I said noticing that Liam was still upset that Niall had chosen me. 

"No, Harry you do it." He said.

I nodded and went to the kitchen to grab the brown paper bag. 

I pushed the door open and sat down on the bed beside him.

"Niall." I whispered and shook him gently.

His eyes fluttered open and a smile spread across his face. Did I really make him smile? 

"Hey." He mumbled.

"Hey, Lou got you some Nando's." I said holding the bag up in front of him. He smiled and snatched it out of my hands.

"Feeling better?" I chuckled.

He nodded his head.

"She's stupid anyways." He said as he bit in.

"That's my Niall." I said rubbing his back.

"If she's going to break up with me for something that stupid." He said.

"It wasn't because you weren't paying enough attention to her was it?" I asked.

He glanced up at me and then back down at his food.

"No," He said softly.

"Then what was the real reason?" 

He took a deep breath. 

"These are her words not mine, so don't freak out okay?" He asked.

"Ok." 

"She said that I'm still "in love" with you." He muttered quickly.

"What?" I asked shocked.

"I know, we were never even together, and I told her that I'm straight and she was just like 'I don't believe that Niall.'" He said. 

I inwardly groaned, back with the whole "Straight" ordeal.

"That is pretty stupid." I agreed half-hardheartedly.

"Right?" He asked with a mouthful of food. I smiled at him, he was so cute.

 I nodded in agreement.

"We have a CD signing later on today." I said.

"Cool, want some?" He asked holding his fork out with a piece of chicken on it.

I bit my lip and nodded my head reaching out to take the fork from him but he moved his hand away.