Chapter 23- The Boys Are Back

Harry: 

"Boys hurry up would you? We are going to be late!" Simon called down the hall.

Niall came up to me smiling and readjusted my bow tie.

"You look smashing." He said in a posh accent.

"And you, my boyfriend look sexy." I said placing a gentle kiss on his forehead.

"We should get going." Niall said grabbing my hand. He pulled me out to the main room where Simon and the other lads were waiting.

"None of that tonight either," Simon said narrowing his eyes at Niall and I. I quickly dropped his hand and followed him out the door.

"I know that this won't be a problem but I expect you all to act your very best tonight, no funny business especially if you want Harry back in the band." Simon said.

We all nodded and climbed into the van.

Niall slid closer to me and rested his head on my shoulder. I took his hand in mind and aimlessly traced patterns on his skin to pass the time.

The car came to a stop and we all climbed out.

"Ready Harry?" Niall asked rubbing my back affectionately.

I swallowed hard. This was it. 

I nodded and smiled at him.

"Don't worry Harry, they have to take you back." Louis said pulling out his phone. "See look, it's trending right now #bringharryback." 

"Alright, best behavior." Simon said eyeing me and Niall.

Niall snickered behind me and followed me into the elaborate restaurant. All the walls were white with beautiful Greek designs in gold. In the center was a tall fountain with walls of water pouring out of it.

"Wow, this is awesome." Niall whispered in awe.

I nodded in agreement.

"One Direction, right this way." A pretty waitress said motioning for us to follow her. She lead us to a table in the back corner where 3 men that I recognized from our bands management were already sitting.

"Harry." Kyle said nodding at me.

"Hello Kyle." I said kindly although inside I absolutely loathed him. Niall and I sat in the back corner of the table by the wall and the rest of the lads gathered around.

"Shall we order first?" Kyle asked.

"Just tell them Kyle, they've been waiting for weeks." Simon said.

"Fine, we weren't very happy about your little stunt on T.V. a few weeks ago, but it made us realize that Harry, you are really important. And by now that whole Underage Girl thing is pretty much under the bus. So I guess all I can say.... is welcome back." He said.

I was smiling so hard my face hurt. 

"Thank you, thank you so much!" I said happily. Kyle smiled at me as did the other two men. 

"Congratulations Harry." Niall said smiling at me and placing his hand on my leg where no one could see.

I blushed and smiled at my boyfriend.

"Harry, as long as you stay out of trouble for the next couple of months we should have no problems. But please think about what you do before you do it." Matt said.

I nodded.

"And we are putting Niall on Harry duty." Simon said. "Meaning he's going to watch out for you and make sure that you're doing everything right."