Chapter 49- My Everything

Harry:

2 months later.

I pulled my scarf tighter around my neck and clutched onto Niall's hand. The weather was unbearably cold. We made our way into the small crowded airport of Holmes Chapel, England. I pulled the door open and let Niall through first. Bright flashes took over my vision for a moment before I was able to adjust. The screaming was just background noise to me anymore, so it didn't really bother me. Niall and I pushed on through the path that our security was creating for us.  I glanced down at Niall to see his eyes wide with fear, as the fans surrounded us from all sides. We were like a bubble trapped by thousands of needles. I let go of his only to wrap it around his waist, recieving a few screams from the fans.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

He nodded but I could tell he was lying, as he kept his eyes glue to the floor.

"Niall, Harry, how do you feel about all of this excitement about the two of you?" One reporter asked. I sighed trying to move on as Paul pushed her back.

"Niall, is it hard dating the worlds most desired boy?" Another asked. Since when I was the most desired. I tried hard not to roll my eyes knowing that it wouldn't look good for the band. 

"Boo, it's only a little bit farther." I said. "Look up, you can see the terminal." He did as I asked. I watched at his bright blue eyes focused on the over hanging sign that read, Terminal 6. Direct Flight  to Donacaster.

He leaned into me a bit more and finally we were freed. Niall rushed into the safety of the terminal with me quickly behind him.

"You would think it would get easier." Paul joked. I huffed a response, my eyes still on Niall. He seemed to gain his composure as a smile creeped back onto it's rightful place. He waved at the fans as they surrounded the blocked off area.

 They screamed even louder.

"Ready Nialler?" I asked.

He smiled. "I don't know what I'd do without you." He said.

"Die." I responded with a light chuckle.

He furrowed his eyebrows at me and punched me in the arm.

"What? It's true! By the way, that was the girliest punch ever." I mocked.

He bit his lip. "Would you like me to actually punch you?" He growled.

"Not really." I said with a posh smile on my face.

He shook his head and me and pushed me into the tunnel with a soft smack on the bum. I was positive that was going to be all over twitter tomorrow. I smirked at with one last wave to the fans I followed him onto the plane, watching his little sexy bum sway with every uneven step on the platform.

 I caught up to him just as he was about to sit down and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Wanna have hot plane sex?" I whispered. I felt him shiver beneath my touch. He slipped out of my arms and into his seat. A few other buisness people boarded the plane that probably had no idea who we were or would care to know. I could tell that my comment had bothered him, but in a good way. His face was bright red as he chewed on his cheek, refusing to meet my eyes.

I smirked and slid into the seat behind you. 

"You alright? You look a little flushed." I said.

He huffed and turned even farther away. God he was so adorable. I chuckled lightly and placed my hand on his knee, trying to tease him. And it worked. He turned even more red but this time he looked me.