Chapter 14- Underage

Harry:

I was woken up by Louis the next morning.

"Lou, lemme sleep." I said pushing him away.

"Niall's not back yet." He said worriedly.

"What?" I asked shooting out of bed and towards the door. I ran down the hall to his bedroom, empty.

"Does Li know?" I asked.

"Yeah, he's calling Simon right now."

"I'm going to go look for him." I said grabbing my keys and starting towards the door.

"Harry, you may want clothes." Louis chuckled.

"Oh, right." I muttered and rushed back into my room. I threw on a pair of sweatpants and plain black v-neck. I grabbed my phone off the table at the last second and raced out to the garage. I dialed Niall's number and held the phone to my ear as I backed out onto the street.

"Hey it's Niall, leave a message." 

I groaned and threw my phone down on the seat beside me.

Where are you Niall? I thought.

I drove by the nearest bars, searching the streets for the little blonde head. My phone rang in the seat beside me, playing the song Forever by Chris Brown. My heart jumped out of my chest as I reached over to grab it just as I came to a stop at the stoplight.

"Niall?" I asked.

"No, It's Lou. Niall's back. He just got here." Louis said.

"Is he alright?" I asked biting my nails nervously.

"Yeah, he's fine." 

"Okay, I'm on my way." I said. I hung up and started towards the nearest Starbucks. After that awful wake up I definitely needed something to pick me up. I went through the drive through not only because I didn't want to attract a lot of attention but because I had forgotten shoes in my mad dash to find Niall. 

After a long conversation with the girl at the drive through I drove away with a new added contact in my phone. I pulled into the garage and made a point to slam my car door extra hard for no reason in particular. I made my way into the house and found Niall lying upside down on the couch staring at his phone and the other boys surrounding him laughing at something he had just said.

"Haz you're back!" Louis announced.

"Yep." I said tossing my keys down onto the counter.

"So, what were you doing last night?" I asked Niall.

"I was with Holly, I stayed at her place." He said moving so that he was in an upright position. The other lads, knowing what was about to happen all excused themselves from the room.

"Really?" I asked taking a drink of my tea and refusing to step any closer to him.

"Yeah." He said.

"Fun?" I asked.

A pained expression crossed his face. "Yeah, it was pretty fun." He said. I inwardly groaned. 

"Good." I said coldly and stalked off to my room, tossing the almost full cup into the rubbish bin, not feeling the urge to drink it anymore. I fell down onto my bed and grabbed my laptop. Angry as hell at Niall. He knew how I felt, why would he tell me that?

I scrolled through twitter for a while and finally decided to go out and grab something to eat.

The door bell rang just as I was opening the fridge.