Chapter 44- Wonderstruck

Niall:

I woke up to the sound of pulsing music. I rolled over and rubbed my eyes, looking at the date on my alarm. Today was my birthday. I smiled as I thought about what Harry probably had planned for me. Then I realized Harry wasn't in bed with me. I frowned and crawled out of bed. It was strange to wake up without him and even stranger for him not to be here on my birthday. I was expecting him to at least give me a birthday kiss.

I pulled on a pair of sweats and one of Harry's sweatshirts that was slightly baggy on me but I loved it. The music was still pounding through the house. It was probably Lou having another one of his morning dance parties. I made my way down the steps and into the main room of our New York Loft.

"No! Liam, I won!" Louis pouted.

"Yeah right, you could never beat me." Liam said.

"Do over!" Louis declared. I smiled at them. I guess they were back on good terms, for now.

Harry was sitting at the kitchen counter, his ipad in front of him. He wasn't even making me breakfast. I was starting to wonder if he had forgotten it all together. 

"Good Morning Baby." I said wrapping my arms around his neck from behind.

"Oh, hey Niall." He said.

"Hey Niall?" I asked feeling rather hurt. "That's all I get?"

Harry furrowed his eyebrows. "How did you sleep?" He said.

I let out a frustrated sigh and made my way into the kitchen. Great, everyone had forgotten it was my birthday today and I was going to have to make my own breakfast.

"Morning Zayn!" I heard Louis shout. 

Maybe Zayn would remember?

"Hey Zayn." I said popping my head around the wodden pillar that stood in between the kitchen and the main room.'

"Hey," He said not even bothering to look at me. Instead he raised his hand in some sort of wave.

I decided to try Harry again.

"Haz?" I asked.

"Hmm?" He asked looking up from his ipad.

"Will you make me breakfast?" I begged.

His eyes went soft for a second before he dropped them to the table again.  "Sorry, Niall I really have to finish this." He said.

"What is it?" I asked trying to peer over his shoulder.

"Nothing important." He said nudging me away.

I trudged back into the kitchen near tears. Since when did Harry act like this? Why did it seem like I meant nothing to him?

I pushed my tears away, I was not going to cry on my birthday. I grabbed a bowl of cereal and sat down at the bar alone.

Harry:

I glanced up at my adorable boyfriend. I knew he was upset with me but Ihad to keep up the act if I wanted tonight to be speacial. I wanted him to think that we had all forgotten his birthday, and I think it was working. 

He was so cute in my sweatshirt, I really just wanted to kiss him but I had to finish putting together the set list for tonight and then I had to go out and buy him something to wear tonight.

Liam and Louis were already on their 23rd round of Just Dance and Zayn was sitting on the couch watching them with a smile on his face. It was the perfect opportunity to slip out. I turned my ipad off and picked up my phone.

Without making a sound I slipped out the front door and climbed into my car. I headed straight for abercrombie and fitch.

My phone buzzed in my pocket as I was climbing out of my car. I smiled at the name. 

-Haz? Where did you go? Do you even know what today is?-- Boo.

-Just had to check on something, I'll be back soon. And today is saturday you silly boy. 

I sent the message and pocketed my phone.  I noticed that people were starting to recognize me. I dived into the store and made my way to the men's section. 15 minutes and 10 autographs later I was on my way with a new pair of kaki trousers and a white button down with a pair of navy blue TOMS. But the boot kind not that kind that Louis wore.

Niall:

3 hours had past before I saw Harry again. Mostly because I spent the day locked in our room, just waiting for someone to wish me a Happy Birthday. My parents haven't even called, I hadn't got a single card either. Maybe today wasn't actually my birthday. I checked the date again.  September 13. Yep definately my birthday.

But then I remembered someone who would never forget my birthday, a group of someones actually. I grabbed out my laptop and logged onto twitter. Just as I suspected I had millions of mentions and DMs from all of our fans, wishing me a happy birthday. I smiled and updated my status.

Seeing how many people care, really made my day loads better. 

There was a knock on my door and I climbed off my bed. When I pulled it open no one was there only a large rectangular box stood in the place of a person. I furrowed my eyebrows and picked it up. It was strangly heavy. 

I sat it on my bed and pulled the lid off. It was clothes. I smiled and pulled out the slip of white paper that sat ontop.

-Hello Baby, 

I just want you to know that I love you and I'm waiting for you. Meet me at our favorite club, just down the street. Lou's waiting in the parking lot to take you there. Get changed, I'll see you soon.

Love,

Harry xx.

I felt my heart skip a beat. He hadn't forgot! He had everything planned. I smiled and quickly changed into the clothes he had picked out for me. He knew me so well. The clothes fit perfectly and I looked mighty fine, if I do say so myself.

I grabbed my phone and jogged out to Louis car.

"Hey Nialler." Louis said smiling.

"Hey." I said climbing in.

He backed out and started on his way.

"He's perfect." I said.

"Who?" Louis asked.

"Harry, he's perfect." I said. 

Louis chuckled. 

"Is it a party?" I asked bouncing in my seat.

"I don't know why don't you see for yourself?" He asked nodding his head towards the windshield. My eyes followed his guesture. I felt a smile tug on my cheeks as I noticed the enormous amount of cars and people walking in. 

Louis pulled up to the doors, where my prince charming was waiting. He pulled the door open and took my hand. 

"Happy Birthday, Boo." He said smiling brightly at me. I could see the love in his eyes and it made me shiver. How was I ever so lucky to end up with him?

I climbed out with his help and leaned into him. He wrapped his arm around my waist as Lou pulled away to park the car.

"You look amazing by the way." He said.

vote.COMMENT.fan.