New Book - I Hate You Out Loud

Hey readers! I'm back after 10 years with a whole lot more life experience and better grammar. Check out my newest story I Hate You Out Loud!

Summary:

Nicholas Pierce is the most annoying boy Émile has ever met. Everything about him annoys him. His stupid bleach blonde hair, the way he performs on stage like he's some kind of star, the way everyone just immediately loves him, the way he gets all of the attention of Émile's favorite professor. He even hates the way Nicholas's eyes turn stormy grey every time he looks at him. He hates the way Nicholas makes him feel, but he can't seem to stay away from him.

Émile Laurents is a second year Lighting Design Major at the University of North Carolina School for the Arts. Son of a real estate agent and internationally recognized oil painter he's never had trouble getting what he wanted. Things have always come easy to him - except Nicholas Pierce.

Nicholas Pierce is a freshman Musical Theatre Major from small town Hillsborough, NC. He doesn't know a whole lot about the world outside of his hometown. He finds himself in over his head as he goes from leading man to a big fish is an even bigger pond. He's way too talented for his own good and unfortunately needs Emile's help to stay on top.