Chapter 18- It's Better Now

Harry:

"Harry would you hurry! The boys are going to be here any second!" My mum called up the stairs. 

"Coming!" I shouted down the hall. I fixed my hair quickly and pulled on a purple hoodie, since it was starting to get cold outside.

I heard the doorbell ring and I raced down the stairs.

My mum pulled open the door and 5 smiling faces appeared in the doorway. The boys had convinced Simon to fly over here last night, telling him that they had something important to talk to him about. 

"Harry!" They all said together.

"Hey lads." I said smiling and pulling them each into a hug, saving Simon for last.

"Thanks for coming." I said as he wrapped his arm around me.

"We need you back, Harry." He said patting my shoulders.

I nodded.

We all settled down on the couch, Niall beside me of course. After last night I wasn't sure what was going on between us, I just knew that I loved him even more than I used to.

"Louis and Niall have an idea." Simon said. "And I approve." He added with a smirk.

"Since Management is being so stupid, we decided that we were going to make it so that they have no other choice but to bring you back in the band." Louis said.

"So, were going to let the fans choose." Niall said smiling brightly at me, making my heart speed up.

"I don't understand." I said trying to piece together the information in my mind.

"We have an interview tomorrow, we're just going to come out and say, what  would you guys say if management was trying to kick Harry out of the band." Niall said.

A smiled pulled on the corner of my lips. I could feel the band coming back together again.

"I love you guys so much." I said.

"We love you too, Haz." Niall said wrapping his arms around my waist.

I blushed and tried to hid it when he came back up to look at my face.

"So, be at the studio tomorrow at 8 boys." Simon said. "I've gotta go, handle somethings with management. After all you are my band, not theirs." He said smiling as he stood up.

"Anne make sure they get to sleep tonight before 10." Simon said as he pulled the door open.

We all voiced our goodbyes and then I turned to the lads.

"Thanks so much." I said again.

"We're nothing without you Haz." Louis said.

I smiled.

"Boys, lunch is ready!" My mum called from the kitchen.

"Yeah BUDDY!!" Niall shouted. We all made our way into the kitchen.

"So, the bands back?" She asked.

"Not yet." I answered.

"Yes, it is Haz." Niall assured.

"So what are we going to do today?" Zayn asked.

"I was thinking we could go down to the park like old times." I said smiling.

_________________________________________________________________________

Niall:

I glanced over at Harry's sleeping figure. He was so beautiful. Everything about him was perfect. Seriously no matter how long I thought about it I couldn't find a single thing wrong with him.