Chapter 31- Some Nights

Harry:

"Baby, wake up we're here." Niall whispered running his lips over my skin. I shivered as my eyes flickered open. "Wait until you see this place!" He said bouncing up and down in his seat. I sat up and looked out the window. I saw a huge modern California house sitting just on the edge of a beautiful white sand beach surrounded with palm trees. We had been just been in New York 8 hours ago and now here we were here in beautiful California for 2 weeks. We were touring in almost every city in the area.

"Wow." I gasped. "This is better than our house in England." I said.

"So much better." Niall agreed.

"And there is a pool." Louis said popping his head over the seat to look at Niall and I.

We pulled up to the house and climbed out. I grabbed out Niall and I's bags and started towards the front door.

"I can carry that." Niall said.

"No you run ahead boo, get us a good room." I said.

He beamed at me as ran ahead pushing past Liam as soon as he opened the door. I followed the sound of his footsteps up the stairs to a room that faced out over the water. He was laying on his back with his arms and legs sprawled out over the double king sized bed that was covered in a dark blue comforter.

"Good choice." I said sitting our bags down. He looked up and smiled at me.

I smirked and took advantage of his position and crawled over him being careful not to hurt him. He giggled, yes giggled when I sat down on him.

"This is going to be a fun two weeks." He said placing his hands on my chest and then running them down to my waist.

I shivered under his touch and felt his muscles flex beneath me, reminding me of something that I had wanted to talk to him about.

"You know," I said as I slowly lifted his shirt up, sliding my fingers against his skin. I saw his eyes widen with fear. "Niall," I complained. "Stop it, you're perfect. How come you didn't act like this at the beach?" I asked.

"It was dark." He said swallowing hard and trying to pulled his shirt out of my hands.

"No, stop, seriously you're fit. I promise you are." I said. "Look at this." I said running my hands over his newly formed abbs.

"Not as fit as you." He said.

I rolled my eyes."Is this supposed to be some kind of competition?" I asked.

"No," He said looking away from me. I sighed and grabbed his face with both of my hands, "What is it going to take for you to believe me?" I asked staring right into his bright blue orbs.

"I don't know, I just- I'm not hot Haz." He said. I shook my head and pulled him up into a sitting position so that I was sitting in his lap, still straddling his waist.

"Are you kidding me? You give me butterflies everytime I look at you, you are so hot." I said hugging him to my chest.

"Fine, I guess you if think so, I can think so too." He said.

"Good." I said smiling and pecking his nose.

He blushed and nuzzled his face into my neck.

"Let's go check out the house yeah?" I asked.

He nodded. I climbed off of him and took his hand. We explored the top floor to find 5 other bedrooms. 3 of them already claimed by the other boys.

"Haz, Nialler, Lou and I are going to head over to the store, want anything?" Liam called up the stairs.