Chapter 7- Maybe I'm Amazed

Harry:

"Kiss me." he said.

"What?"

"Kiss me." He repeated.

I swallowed the lump in my throat. Come on Harry, just go for it, he's asking you isn't he? I asked myself.

I stood up and made my way over to him every so slowly. He moved in closer as well just proving to me that he wanted this as badly as I did. 

"Harry? Have you seen my red trousers?" Louis asked barging into the room. Niall and I moved away from each other quickly and stared at him.

Really Lou? Now!

"Oh, sorry." He said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Don't let me interrupt, I was just leaving." He said. I inwardly groaned and looked up at Niall to see what he was thinking.

Niall:

What the hell? I was practically begging Harry, my best mate to kiss me. And we almost did until Louis walked in.  This was so wrong. I can't kiss Harry. I mean we can't kiss, it's not allowed. Boys don't kiss boys. I thought. 

Harry raised his eyebrows at me.

"Wanna forget about it?" He asked.

I nodded. How was it that he always knew what I was thinking?

"Okay, but I mean it Niall, what I said." He said.

So Harry fancied me, why did that make my heart speed up and my stomach flutter? Did I fancy him as well? No, that's crazy. I like girls right? But I longed for his lips to be on mine. His perfect lips.

"We should go." Harry said looking at the clock on the wall.

"I'm really sorry Harry." I said looking at the ground.

"It's alright Niall." He said flashing me one of his beautiful smiles. 

If I wasn't in love with him maybe I was starting to fall. I wasn't sure but there was one thing that I knew, I never wanted to lose him.

********************************************************************************************************

Harry: 

"Welcome to Costa Rica Boys!" Simon said as we stepped off the plane.

We all cheered and ran at him wrapping our arms around him in a tight hug.

"Thank you so much Si!" Louis shouted.

"You're welcome, you guys deserve it. You did so well on your tour, I just want all of you to take these next two weeks and enjoy them, because then.....we start on your next album." He said.

We groaned and thanked him again.

"Paul's gonna be looking after you, and seriously boys don't do anything stupid." He said looking straight at me.

"Fine." I said giving in. Simon chuckled and pulled me into one last hug.

"Take care of Niall." He whispered.

"What?" I asked pulling away.

He raised his eyebrows at me like he didn't know what I was talking about.

Take care of Niall? What is that supposed to mean!?

"Come on boys," Paul said calling us from where he was standing by the van. The last of our luggage had just been loaded up. We made our way over to the van and climbed in.

"You alright mate?" Niall asked sitting down beside me. It had only been 3 days since we had almost kissed and things were pretty much back to normal. Well for him, I couldn't stop wondering if he had meant it or not.