Chapter 24- Baby

Harry:

"I don't want to go home!" Niall complained with his head rested on my shoulder.

"Me either." I sighed. I was feeling conflicted about going home. I was excited to get back on tour but I also didn't know what that would mean for Niall and I. Even though we were boyfriends, I didn't think that we would be able to last under the pressure of the pubic.

"Haz are you okay?" Niall asked putting his hands on my hips.

"Yeah, I'm good." I said leaning in and pecking his nose. He crinkled his face and smirked at me.

"Ready boys?" Paul asked as he pushed the last suitcase onto the trolly.

"Yep." Niall said and grabbed my hand. He yanked me onto the plane and pulled me all the way to the back. We were flying privately because apparently we were drawing too much attention to ourselves.

"Don't do anything you'll regret." Louis said smirking at us as he slid into his seat.

"Well we just might." Niall said sliding into my lap.

"You are so adorable." I said. I pressed my lips to his neck making him giggle.

"You are the sexiest thing alive." He said brushing his lips against my jaw.

"God, why can't I have a boyfriend?!" Louis shouted.

"What the hell Lou?" Zayn asked. 

"Do you hear them? They are so damn cute!" He said.

"And Eleanor doesn't tell you how perfect you are?" Zayn asked him like he was talking to a baby.

"Not anymore!" Louis complained.

Niall chuckled and pressed him lips to mine.

"What are we going to do when we get back?" I asked pulling back.

"Don't worry about it, Love." He whispered. "It'll be alright." 

"You're not going to break up with me are you?" I asked.

"No, Harry. I've waited way too long for this to break up with you." He said and slid off my lap, leaving his legs. I traced aimless patterns on his bare skin and he shivered under my touch.

I felt the plane lift off beneath us and soon enough we were up in the air.

"We need to go on a real date." Niall said glancing up at me.

I smiled at him. "We do." I agreed.

He reached for my hand and pulled it up to his face where he kissed it softly.

3 hours later we touched down in New York.

Niall stood up and stretched his arms above his head making my heart falter a bit when a small sliver of his perfect skin appeared.. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a tight hug. 

"One last kiss, yeah?" He asked. I smiled and pressed my lips to his moving them with him in sync. I reached down and grabbed his sexy little bum making him let out a small moan in my mouth.

"Whoa, boys!" Zayn said pushing us apart. "Save it for the hotel."

"Oh we will." I said. I heard Niall whimper from loss of contact when I pulled away.

"Ready baby?" I asked putting my hand on the small of his back.

He nodded and flashed me a bright smile. I'm guessing he liked being called baby.

"You are so damn cute." I said pecking his lips again. He turned a bright shade of red and hide his face in my chest.

"Okay, boys lets go. Try to do the best that you can through the crowds and I'll see you at the van." Paul said as he would be taking up the rear.