Chapter 38- Don't Let Me Go

Harry:

"Hurry, they are going to be here any minute!" Niall shouted from the couch. I had just finished pulling the chicken out of the oven.

"Are the other lads ready?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll finish Haz, go get dressed." Liam said coming into the kitchen with Louis and Zayn in tow.

"Okay, take the macaroni out in 2 minutes." I told him and headed up the stairs. I tore off my clothes and dug for something suitable for dinner.

I ended up deciding on a pair of kaki skinny jeans and a black v-neck. I fixed my hair and pulled on a watch to cover some of my tattoos. Because I knew that his parents didn't approve of them.

I took a deep breath and made my way down the stairs. Niall smiled at me from the couch and I went over to him.

"Hey Babe," He said reaching up for me.

I bent down and hugged him tightly, then pulled him up into a standing position. 

"Don't be nervous." He said as he ran his fingers through my hair.

Just then there was a knock at the door.

"Oh God." I muttered.

"It'll be okay," He said. He pecked my lips and then took my hand dragging me to the door. He let go and pulled it open.

3 smiling faces appeared. I recognized them as Bobby, Maura and Greg.

"Hey Mom!" Niall said burying her in a hug. I stood back while he greeted his family.

"Guys, I want to introduce, Harry as my boyfriend." Niall said placing his hand on the small of my waist.

Maura smiled at me and pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you so much," She whispered into my ear. 

I smiled at her when she pulled away.

"Harry." Bobby said nodding at me. He shook my hand firmly, not too rough so I figured that was good sign.

Greg just gave me a quick smile. Maybe he wasn't fully convinced yet.

We sat down to dinner, which Lou, Liam and Zayn had finished for me.

"Harry made this." Niall pointed out.

"It's lovely Harry." Maura said.

"Thank You, I'm glad you like it." I said.

"Does he cook like this all the time?" Bobby asked Niall.

Niall nodded.

"Well, he's a keeper then." 

I felt my heart rate speed up. That was definately a good sign. After dinner Liam and Louis offered to do the dishes and I helped Niall out to the lounge so he could catch up with his family. I sat beside Niall at a safe distance.

"So when did this all happen?" Maura asked us.

Niall shifted uncomfortably. I knew that he was nervous about what had happened between us. He hated what he had done to me.

"Well, it just kinda happened. I had fancied him since X Factor and when I found out he fancied me, it just kinda of fell into place." I said.

Niall looked up at me thanking me with his eyes.

"Is he treating you well?" Bobby asked me. "He's not making you do everything for him is he?"

I chuckled.