Chapter 21- I Want That

Harry:

"Flight 4556 to Fort  Lauderdale Florida, departing in 15 minutes, boarding will now commence." A lady with a strong southern accent called over the intercom.

"Well, that's us boys." Louis said.

We all said our goodbyes to our families and made our way to the plane. I could hear millions of fans screaming our names through the halls. Although we couldn't see them because they had cleared the terminal for passengers only. 

"They're crazy about us, mate." Niall said to me as we handed our tickets to the flight attendant.

"I know." 

"No, I mean you and I." He said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Have you seen twitter?" He asked.

"No." I said as I tossed my carry on bag above my head in the overhead compartment and Niall did the same. We sat down in our seats that were so conveniently put together in the very back of the first class section.

"Here." He said passing me his phone. I glanced down and scrolled through what seemed like miles about how cute Niall and I were together. He put his chin on my shoulder, I could feel his breath on my neck.

"Read this." He said scrolling down a little bit farther and pointing to a fairly long post.

I scrolled through with my eyes and picked out words that I had never expected a 13 year old girl to know.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Narry smut." Niall said smiling.

 Millions of thoughts swarmed my mind. Was he trying to tell me something? I felt heat coming to my cheeks and a strange stirring in my stomach.

"What? Like me and you?" I asked trying hard not to let me voice crack.

"Yeah, read it." He prodded.

"M'kay." I said and I read through must of what seemed to be written by a very pervy young girl.

But I couldn't exactly say that I wouldn't do all those things and then some with him.

"That's um...." I said passing his phone back.

"Sexy." He finished.

I nodded in agreement.

"Maybe we could try it out eh?" He asked leaning into me flirtatiously. I swore that my heart stopped right then.

He chuckled and leaned back in his seat.

"I'm just messing Harry." He said.

I chuckled lightly trying to conceal the awkwardness that I was feeling.

He dozed off into a light slumber as soon as we got in the air. I silently watched his eyes flutter softly and his chest rise and fall. He was so beautiful. It made my heart hurt to look at him.

Suddenly he reached out and grabbed my hand pulling his head into my lap. I smiled at his sleeping figure and took my free hand to play with his hair.

"Haz!" Louis whispered trying to get my attention.

"Hmm?" I asked looking up at him.

He lifted his eye brows and motioned at Niall and I.

I smiled and nodded at him.

His face lit up and he grabbed Liam by the arm and yanked him up to see Niall and I. They whispered to each other and then turned back to us giving me a thumbs up.