Chapter 25- When A Heat Breaks

Niall:

I ran my fingers through my thick fading blonde hair and sighed at myself in the mirror. I just couldn't seem to see why Harry thought I was attractive. With my crooked teeth that were slowly being fixed by braces and my scrawny pale body. I mean I was trying to get more muscle but it was taking forever.

"Ready baby?" Harry said coming into the room. I glanced up to find him in a pair of almost skin tight, black jeans and a white v-neck with a black blazer over the top. His hair was absolutely perfect. He leaned against the door frame and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"What's wrong?" He asked coming up to me and putting his hands on my hips.

"Nothing." I said forcing a smile.

"Niall," He said knowingly.

"Fine, I'm not as good looking as you." I admitted.

"What?" He asked.

"You heard me Harry." I said feeling rather annoyed.

"I did but I just can't believe it." He said.

"Well, believe it."

"What am I going to have to do to make you change you mind about that?" He asked moving in closer.

I rolled my eyes and stepped out of his grasp.

"I'm serious Niall." Harry said reaching for my hand.

I shrugged.

"You are so beautiful." He whispered. I felt the heat come to my face and how could I possibly deny it when it was coming from him?

"Okay." I said smiling up at him. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Baby, come on they're waiting for us." He said.

I nodded and pulled out of his arms. He smacked my butt playfully as we left my room.

I turned around and he smirked at me.

We climbed into the car and started on our way to the club.

"We're not going to be able to-" I asked.

"No." Harry shook his head. "Too many people." 

"Actually Simon called and had them to a member's only night tonight, so I don't think you'll have to worry about it." Liam said.

"What if the members take pictures or something?" Niall asked.

"This is one of the most expensive clubs on earth to be a member of, I'm sure they have more money then they could ever need." Louis pointed out.

I nodded and sat back against the back of the seat and Harry took my hand.

"We'll see when we get there, yeah?" He asked.

I nodded and rested my head on his shoulder.

Soon enough the van pulled to a stop outside a very lit up building.

We climbed out and walked right in.I was surprised by the enormous amount of people in the club.

The other lads girlfriends were waiting at a large round table in the middle of the bar area, looking as beautiful as ever. We greeted all of them and sat down.

"Alright boys have, fun. We'll be around if you need anything." Paul said and left with the other bodyguards.

Harry scooted his chair close to mine and pressed his leg against mine. Eleanor glanced over at us and smiling knowingly. Of course Louis had told her.