Chapter 47- Hold Me In Your Arms

Harry:

I rolled over, my bare skin bumping into a warm object. I smiled without opening my eyes. Niall. Everything from last night came rolling back into my mind. God he was so perfect. So unbelievably perfect. 

 I opened my eyes and laid them apon his body. He was on his side with his back to me and the thin sheet covering just below his hips. I smiled again and leaned into him, wrapping my arms around his slender waist and pressing my body against his. I felt him stir and he spun around in my arms, his cheeks red with embaressment.

"Hey Beautiful." I whispered.

"Hey." He croaked. I shivered at the sound of his scratchy morning voice. "Did I hurt you?" he asked reaching out and running his fingers through my messy hair.

"Absolutely not Baby," I said pulling him even closer. "You were amazing."

"Really?" he asked blushing even more.

"Yes really? Would you stop doubting yourself?" 

Suddenly he smiled and pulled his hand out of my hair. He ran his fingers across the ring and then pressed it to his lips. 

"You know I was going to get you one of these." He said.

"You were?" I asked. 

"But I never got around to it," He said. He leaned in and kissed my lips softly, pulling back only to kiss the tip of my nose.

"Let's get something to eat," I said.

"Okay." He said pushing the sheet off of him and climbing to his feet. He must of forgotten he was naked because he glanced at me and froze.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him and climbed out as well. 

"What's wrong?" I asked grabbing his hips. He tensed beneath my touch.

"Niall?" I asked again.

He shook his head and smiled at me. "I'm fine, I'm just trying to get used to this." 

"What?" 

"This, me and you."He said.

"Forever." I whispered and pulled him into a tight intimate embrace.

"We should get some clothes on." He said.

"I like you better this way."

Louis:

I pulled my bag out of the truck and started up the stairs towards the house. Liam was ahead of me. We still hadn't solved the probelms between us and I knew it was my fault. I needed to do something about it. 

I definately chose him, because he was my best mate, but not because I loved him. Or was it? I didn't know. It was so hard, because I had never felt this way before. 

I kept putting it off as lust but as the days grew on I couldn't help but wonder if it was something more. 

I sat my bags down just as Niall and Harry came bouncing into the kitchen.

"Fun Night?" Liam asked.

"God yes," Niall said wrapping his arms around Harry's neck.

"Is that a ring?" Liam asked reaching out for Niall's hand.

"Yeah, a promise ring." Niall said beaming. I watched as Harry stared at Niall. All I could see was complete and utter love in his eyes. I wished that someone would look at me like that.

"You guys are adorable." Zayn said patting them both on the back. Harry caught my eye and nodded his head in the direction of Liam.

I rolled my eyes at him and gave him a twinkling smile.