Chapter 3- It's Always A Good Time

Harry:

"So who's the best dancer?" Cheryl asked.

"Zayn." I answered immediately followed by a long chorus of the boys saying the same thing.

"Want to prove it?" Cheryl joked.

"Nah, I strained my ankle last night." He lied as he faked pain in his ankle causing the girls to go wild.

"Next Question, who's the best with the ladies?"

"Harry." Everyone said. I smirked because I knew that I was so good at pretending to be a player that I was with a different girl every night. When in reality I wasn't interested in girls at all.

Cheryl wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"You know Harry, as a happily married middle aged man I'm not afraid to say that I have quite the guy crush on you." Dave said.

"Really?" I asked acting as if I was surprised. Louis chuckled beside me.

"Could I maybe get a hug?" Dave asked.

"Why not?" I asked standing up and hugging him. I smiled and hitched my leg up over his hip as a joke. He squeezed my bottom teasingly and I faked trying to pull away. We both laughed and I made my way back to my seat. I couldn't help but notice Niall's hurt expression.

"Who has the best voice?" Cheryl asked.

We all hesitated.

"All of us." Louis answered.

We all nodded our heads in agreement.

"Alright Ladies, you're going to want to know the answer to this one. Who's the best kisser?" 

"How would we know?" Louis asked.

"I don't think we would know." Liam said.

"Niall." I suddenly blurted out. I bit my lip trying to hide my smile at the sudden outburst.

(A/N- 15:20-15:40)

Liam leaned over to Niall and whispered something about my response. Since I was behind Niall I couldn't see how he had reacted.

We finished the interview and slumped off to the house at about 5 pm.

"1 more day!" Louis said when he opened the door to our room.

"Hey, Lads lets all sleep out here, have a little party?" Liam suggested. "Since it's our last night in Florida?" He asked.

"Great Idea Li." I said.

"I'll order Nandos!" Niall said smiling. I turned and my eyes fell on the happy boy. Seriously, nothing could get him down.

"I'll get movies." I offered.

"Drinks and popcorn!" Louis called.

"Zayn wanna help with the air mattresses?" Liam asked.

Zayn nodded and followed Liam out of the room.

45 minutes later we were gather around the T.V. eating Nandos and watching 21 Jump Street.

Niall was sitting beside me on the couch. Louis was sprawled out on the other couch and Liam and Zayn were sharing one of the air mattresses close to the T.V. 

I sighed and rested my head back against the couch. After 3 and a half movies everyone was asleep but Niall and I.

"I really, really, love this phone Niall, I never did thank you properly." I said.