Chapter 37- Mine

Harry:

I rested my chin on the crisp white sheets waiting for them to clear Niall to go home.

He was playing with my hair as he stared off into space.

"How are you?" I asked.

His eyes flickered to me.

"Better," He said.

"Good, I love you." I said.

He chuckled.

"I love you too Baby." He said taking my hand.

"Okay, Mr. Horan you are free to go," Jani said walking in with a clipboard in her hand.

I smiled at her and stood up.

"Do you want a wheelchair or do you think you'll be alright?" She asked.

"I'll be alright." He said as he pushed himself into a sitting position.

"Harry if you could support his other side, he's going to be a little loopy from the medication." Jani said.

I nodded and wrapped my arm around his waist.

"Okay, Niall. 1...2....3..." She said as we both pulled him up on three. He stumbled a bit in my direction and ended up hugging me.

"You sure you're okay?" I asked.

"I just wanted a hug." He said innocently.

"Let's see you try to walk." Jani said.

Niall hung his arm around my neck and carefully moved his braced leg forward. He stumbled again and I caught him.

"Yep, we are going to need a wheelchair." She said.

Niall looked at me almost begging me to do something about it.

"Actually, Jani I can carry him." I said.

Niall smiled thankfully at me.

"Okay, just be careful not to bend his knee, the other boys are out front with the car." She said.

I nodded and gently scooped Niall up in my arms. He weighed alot more than I imagined he would.

He nuzzled his head into my neck as I started out to the hall.

Simon caught up to us and patted my back.

"How's it going?" He asked.

"Great." I mumbled.

"Niall, I just called your mum, they said they'd try to be here as soon as possible." Simon said.

He groaned.

"Why did you tell her? Now she's going to be worrying." He said.

"It's alright Niall." I said.

"Well, I guess then she'll be able to meet you, as my boyfriend." He said.

I swallowed hard. I was not ready for that.

The door to the van opened and I climbed in pulling Niall in after me. The other boys were in the back seats. Niall leaned against me and spread his legs out on the rest of the seat.

Liam:

Louis arm brushed mine leaving my skin feel cold. I looked up at his light blue eyes and he smiled at me.

I couldn't believe what had just happened.

Zayn had just left to go get Nandos and Louis and I were sitting in theempty waiting room.

He turned to me, captivating me with those eyes of his and then he leaned forward, and without thinking I kissed him and I kissed him hard. When he pulled away he smiled, he actually smiled at me.