The last memories of us.. Killua's p/v

(still sad.. Killua and Gon are away.. Q~Q...  I'M rolling on da floor...)

Killua's p/v

I woke up at my room. Was it a dream? was it real? I keep on thinking about it.. then Illumi entered my room..

"What?" I glared.

"I told you.." he said and walked away..

I ignored him and went to see Alluka.  Then we went to Hina's room but she was gone. Mom came and told me that she was off on a mission. I first didn't believe her but when I told dad..

"*heavy sigh * yeah.. she did.."

I did What I always do. I played with Alluka and waited for her..

But after days I keep on seeing that mom was smiling like a witch. I had this weird feeling as if she was hurt. I ran towards the training room that was at the basement.

I was shivering when I saw Hina was tied up. She was bleeding, hurt, there were cards all around the room, a lot of blood  and she was almost dead. I opened the chains and took her to Gotoh. (QwQ Gotoh ... OMG I miss you. gosh... ) After she was awake, I took her to her room..

She was weak. she had no voice.. I asked her to stay quiet and listen to me..

"Hina Let's leave.. I promise you.. we will be much more safer then.. Please follow me.."

She didn't agree. She was selfish..  I wanted to help her but she was too big headed..

Then I remembered  Illumi that Illumi warned me .  I know he was the one who hurt her.. I wanted to kill him  but I was afraid.

That night, I carried Hina to the yard.  I saw Alluka..

"Oni-chan where are you going?"

"Oni-chan wants to save Hina.. "

"one-San.." Alluka called Hina sis..  Hina was still weak.

"Alluka..  can you call out Nanika? "

"hai"

Alluka turned to Nanika..

"Nanika..  can you help Killua heal Hina? "

" 'Kay.. hand... hand.."

I gave Hina's hand and she was healed.

I want to take Alluka with me but then he came..

"where are you going Kil?"

"No where.." I said.

"how did Hina recovered in just hours?"

" Don't know" I backed up. I was ready to pull Hina's hands but then....

"stop it..." she said...

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

She pulled out a ring out of her finger. I never saw that ring before but it was there...

"I wish... That no one remembers me.. except for a few people.. I want like as if I was never saved by Killua.. and I want Killua to stop being an assassin because I know he doesn't want to" tears was running.. but she was smiling.. she was happy? sad? both?

The ring vanished and I fainted..  the only thing I heard last was..

"Killua..  suki " from Hina's mouth..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day I woke up outside.. I had a headache..  I stood up and saw Kikiyo.  I got pissed Suddenly.. she was babbling about me being the best Zoldyck and stuff..

I Suddenly had a feeling of not wanting to become an assassin.

I felt annoyed because everyday I hear her babbling. I was bored of it.. After a few years, I ran away..

Not long after an exam called Hunter Exam was starting..

I Suddenly had a headache and I just ignored it.. I entered the exam...

A start of a new world was in front of me.. little that I know I was forgetting something very precious.. but What is it?

I, Killua Zoldyck entered the exam at age 12.. I'm going to ace this test..

the end...

(I need a quick respond. should I continue or just leave a big question mark? if continue tell me...)