Drunk... *hec

(Episode 147 ... one more episode.. then its the end.. I wanna cry... Alluka is taking KIllua..  Gon is with Ging but no matter where they are.. They are always friends.... OMG.... FEELSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... I JUST FINISHED WATCHING.. AND I WAS LIKE I MUST UPDATE... SO THAT'S WHY EVERY WEDNESDAY I UPDATE... continue... )

Akahina's p/v

I went inside my room and slammed the door.. I felt like Killua was still there so I locked the door. I lean to the door and slowly I sat.. I felt sad..

"I'm a bad person..." that was the only thing playing in my head..

"I let a lot of people die.... I made Kikiyo hate me.. and I made Killua hate her... Kikiyo is his mom.. he should not hate her.. "

I stood up and I heard noises from the door. Killua was trying to get in. I felt dizzy and fell on the floor..

I opened my eyes and I saw me. I was on the floor.. then I stood up.. (the body... Let's call it 'it')

It opened it's eyes and there were darkness.. that shocked me.. knowing I have something like that.. I was like a soul.. a wondering soul that is..

It went to the mirror and looked at itself. Tears starts to flow. It was sad.. It walked to the corner and wiped.. Then Killua came..

He softly pulled it's shoulder. it then hugged Killua.  Suddenly there is a weird feeling inside of me. warm from Killua 's hug. then it fell asleep and Killua went outside. I felt sleepy and I closed my eyes.

When I opened it, it was morning. I yawn and rubbed my eyes. I looked at the mirror it was back to normal. Suddenly I felt really bad for making Killua feel sad.. I sigh and went to Kikiyo's room to ask her about why Kalluto asked me to do that but then....

"WHY THE HECK DID YOU ASK KALLUTO TO STAB HINA WHEN SHE IS A SLEEP!!???" it was Killua..

"What are you talking about?"

"DON'T PLAY DUMB.. I SAW KALLUTO ENTERED HER ROOM!!  HE WAS HOLDING A KNIFE.. WHEN I WENT INSIDE HE WAS ALREADY READY TRY TO KILL HER!!!" I backed up and covered my mouth.. I was breathing hardly.

"FINE!!!" Killua was finished fighting with Kikiyo..

I ran and hid in a room.. I waited till Killua is gone and I went outside.  I felt bad.. I was the reason why he hates her.. I ran to my room and locked myself. I message dad saying I'm not doing anywork today.

I covered my body with my blanket. I was only thinking about killing myself. it was better for everyone. it's not like anyone here likes me. if they did, they just like Me as a toy. if I die or anything, they can just find Another kid..

Then Suddenly a knock on the door...

Killua's p/v

I scolded Kikiyo. I know she has evil plans for Hina..  but she is taking it too far.. she asked Kalluto to kill Hina while she was asleep. I stumped my way to the cherry tree.

I waited for Hina there just like everyday.. she didn't came. I just realised I left her around Zoldyck property.. meaning.. Kikiyo can kill her anytime and say she left.

I went to her usual place but she wasn't there. I asked dad, he said she had something to do. just like my prediction.. I searched for her.. yet no luck..

at the evening I got tired and checked her room. I sweat drop when I saw her.

"Your here all this time!?" I shouted..

she turned her head and growled at me. she was blushing? then she started to have hiccups.  I examed her situation and Fine it weird why she is sitting like  homeless person..