Phantom rouge (Movie)

It has been a few weeks after the three of them found out about Izuni.. Also it is already time for all of them to meet up.

All of them were there at the park except for Hina. A few days after, they all helped Kurapika capture Kuroro the Spider Troupe 's danchou.

Kurapika deactivated his capability to use nen with his Chain Jail and Judgment Chain. .-. With that they went back to their own jobs.

"arrggghhh.. we still have like a month till G.I starts" Killua wined.

"I guess.. what should we do?" Gon and Killua was practising nen .

"hmm? I don't know" then they got a phone call.

"hello? Killua? is that you?"It was Leorio calling.

"what is it old geezer?"

"we need your help.. Kurapika's eyes were stolen."

"what? your not making any sense.."

"just come and see.."

They packed their bag and went to see Kurapika. It was true, his eyes were stolen.

"don't worry we will save you Kurapika" Gon said.

they started to travel near and far to search for the guy who took his scarlet eyes. While Gon was wandering, he found a boy. The boy is a puppeteer. As the boy's performance was done, an accident happened.. The tried to save a little girl but in the end Both the little girl and boy was saved by Gon.. then the boy and Gon became friends. At the same time, Killua disliked it. He didn't like the fact that Retz was so close with Gon as if their already friends in a long time.. Because of that Killua was pissed off and pushed Retz. At that time they both found out Retz was a girl dressed as a boy..

"I'm sorry to cost you trouble" she said while hugging her doll.

"n-no.. not at all" Gon comfort her.

"hmm? so why were you dressed as a boy?" I asked Retz.

"me? because it's a bit dangerous for a girl to become a puppeteer and be on the streets all alone.." she said.

"owh..your doll is pretty.. I like it's eyes. "

"I like Gon and Killua 's eyes as well.." she sounded creepy.

"so? why are you alone. why isn't your bro here?"

"my bro is a bit busy you see.. and I don't have friend. I used to have one, but it was a long time ago." she made no eye contact.

That night they were sleeping a hotel and suddenly got attacked by the undead Uvogin. They fought him yet failed until the members of the Phantom Troupe, Nabunaga and Machi came to save them.

Gon and Killua got clues where Kurapika's eyes were by Retz but when they got there, there was only Illumi ver. puppet. Killua thought he was a horrible friend as he could not save his friend and ran away. Wanting to kill himself and again saved by Gon.

Not long after, they learn about Omokage. Going there, they fought with Illumi. Meanwhile Kurapika and Leorio fought, Pairo. After facing the fact that the puppets were not real, they won of course.

"give it up!! " Gon shouted and out of the blue, some glasses broke in the building. They all turned and saw something or someone being thrown into the building.

"ahhh the main guest.. my favourite eyes." Omokage said in a freaky way..

suddenly two puppets walked in the building. One boy and one girl. They out had one eye each.. They walked in and picked up the injured girl and threw her on stage.. After a while, she stood shaking..