In Killua's room

Killua's p/v

(around 8pm)

"there You go.. I'm going to my room" Akahina said and opened the door.

"hm "

"night.. night.. don't let the elevator lady bite.." she teased me.

"shut it..or else"

"okay.. okay.."Then she went out. the last truth hing I saw was her waving hand before she shut the door..

"I should get ready for bed.. How in the hell did I lose to an elevator lady!?" I said in an annoying tone.

I stood up ran did some push up and all.. Then when I was running down the stairs...

kabushhh...

"itaiiii!!!!" I fell down the stairs.

I went back to my room. "How the heck did I fell do stairs.. today is such an unlucky day for me"

I took a shower but everyone I move it hurts..

"I should put some medicine on.." when I move it hurt.. " I second thought I'll call Gon.." but Gon didn't pick up.

"I have No choice but to call her"

I called Akahina and she came just right after. She was in a white pjamas and she was still wearing her red scarf..

"so How did You get hurt again?" she said after agreeing to help me.

"I was helping.... a kid... that was bullied " I lied.

"Oh? your a guy who got beat up by an elevator lady and also a liar? mattaku, I dont know What to do with You.." she rolled her eyes.

"okok I was doing something and.......*mute"

"if don't want to tell its okay...now I found the first aid kit..so where Does it hurt?"

"just around my back and also my hands.. " I took off my shirt.

Akahina's p/v

Killua took off his shirt and I looked away..

it was awkward..  a boy and a girl in a room at night together.. and It's already around 12..

"what's wrong?"

"n-nothing.. I was just thinking of something.."I took out the first aid kid and apply it on Killua's back.

Then Killua looked at me.

"w-what!?"

"why is your face so red?" he said in a bored face.

"It's n-none of your business!! " I pushed him off bed.

"ouch.. I was just asking.."

"huh!!" I looked away.. " come on.. I need to sleep too"

after applying on his back I did his hand. I band aid it and waited for his medicine on the back to dry up.

No one's p/v

as Akahina waited, she feel asleep. Killua noticed she was asleep and carried her to the bed. She was sleeping on the bed and Killua was sleeping on the sofa..

"Oh well.. she did help me.. also this sofa  is soft just like the bed... it doesn't matter.."

they slept around 2 am..