Off to Heaven's Tower

( "when I say it doesn't hurt, it means I can bear it"
       try guessing who said that)

Hina's p/v 

I looked up and saw Killua and Gon.. not far behind was Leorio and Kurapika. they were all puzzled why I was here.. I was frozen.. I sweat drop and looked away..

"why? can't I be here?" I didn't want to make eye contact..

"I get it... your here to save Killua right?" Gon said. it kinda save my life. I  agreed to Gon.

"I see" Kurapika stared at me.

"we should leave" I sweat drop and ran out. on the way out Killua asked me to push the testing gate. I panicked and out of the blue Illumi was there. Gon pulled Killua behind him. everyone was on defense mode. Illumi walked towards me and pushed the testing gates.

"I helped her" he said. I was shouting 'help ' In side... "she asked me to help her and I did.."

"yeah?"

"why would you help her?" Killua asked.

"Cox she wanted a dual with me" Illumi said and left.. I continued his sentences "but plans changes I guess..."

they were staring at me.. with the 'is she telling the truth look '

Hours later,

"I guess this is it" I  was still in a shocked mood.

"yeah..." both Kurapika and Leorio said.

"How about seeing each other again in.... 6 months?" Gon subjected.

"yeah.. for six months I'll be a doctor.." Leorio stated.

"and I'll try to find info about my clan.." Kurapika told us..

"I'll stick with Killua" Gon said.

"I guess we are going to find GIng " Killua smirk. "how about you Hina?"

"I Don't know..." and they were shocked.

"Don't you have a plan?" Killua asked.

"if it's not too burden, I think I go with Gon and Killua. just till my aunt calls me.. she Isn't my aunt.. she is just a woman that took care of me" I stated.

"okay then... 1 September.... we shall we again " they all said and I just smirk.

Kurapika and Leorio left already....

"so what's the plan?" I asked.

"I think first we need to collect money.. I'M broke.." Killua pulled his pocket.

"where can we work? we still need to find Hisoka so I can punch him.." Gon clinch his fist.

"I think I know the place" Killua told us about Heaven's Areas... 

"naruho...  that can work.." I said while -holding my chin..

"then Let's go" Gon said while pulling my hand.

"Hey wait for me!!!" Killua shouted and ran towards us.

in the plan.....

I was sitting next to the window and Killua was beside me. in front of me was Gon. both of was were beside the window because Killua was bored of the Same view... he was sitting next to me because when we aboard Gon spill juice on thebchair..  it is going to be a long trip...I was bored and just stared at Gon's face..

"What are you looking at?" Killua growled.

"nothing" I stop staring and turned my head to Killua.

"why do you always stare Gon?" he asked again in a serious tone.

"I Don't" I rolled my eyes.

"liar" he pulled my cheeks.

"ouch.. stop it" I start to pull his cheeks as well. tear drops stared to form at the end of my eyes but I won't give.. after a few seconds, I accidentally rolled my eyes to Gon.

Killua saw that and pulled even harder than harder.. I can feel my cheek turning red.

"you did it again.." he said while I pulled his cheek.

"I didnt.." I at the end gave.. "you play too rough!!" I rolled my eyes.

"What? What about you?" he defended..

"What?" I stood and walked away from my seat..

"where are you going!?" he shouted.

"away from you" I made it sound as if I'M angry. to be honest I'M not.. it hurt but it is no harm so it's okay...

-to be continue-