Returning the Memories

Today is Killua's birthday sooo..... happy birthday... (7/7)

"When we reach Izuni's house, we need to teach Gon and Killua On. Nen is useless when it's against On. " Era said.

"but, I won when I fought On once." Gon said.

"well, because earth is 99.99% made out of Nen. But the world we are going to enter isn't earth. It's a dark world. Nameless. The world there is terrifying. There are no sure like Nen there so train hard. the quicker we teach you On,the faster we save your sister"

"So who are 'we'?" Gon asked.

"Me,Era-nee,Bullet-nii, Izuni-nya and Momoka-san." Hina answered him.

"you? what do you mean?"

"Let's not ask yet. you better get your memories first. you too Gon." Era stopped them.

Hours later, they landed on a piece full village. there aren't too many people so it was so quiet.

"Hey!! I'm coming in!" Era kicked the door making it fall down.

"mouu..knock Era-nee.." Izuni pouted.

"Areh, you are all here? that was quicker than expected." Momoka beside her.

"Yeah. did something happend?"Bullet jumped down from a three.

"We need to return their memories. with that, then they can learn to control On" Hina was unsure.

"are you sure Akahina?" Izuni purred.

"yeah. it's the best choice." they went down the house. Gon was first.

"what am I suppose to do?" Gon asked confused.

"just relaxed. this will only hurt....." Izuni stopped and dark On came flowing from her fingers. She strike his head making her fingers slowly entering his head.."this will only hurt a lot..." She wasn't lying. Gon was spitting out blood.

After pulling her fingers out, Gon laid on the floor. "That.. that girl from the island..? it..was you?"Gon held his head, it hurts more than it ever did.

"I'm sorry. and yes"

"let me rest." Gon was carried by Bullet to a bed nearby.

"good thing. you should sleep. it helps the mind rest" Bullet pulls out a gun and shoot him.

"Gon!" Killua shouted.

"don't worry. it's a gun to make the mind calm. it's not a real gun" Momoka tapped him.

"so, I need to go though what Gon did?" Killua looked at Gon, sad.

"Yeah. can we go to the next room? We need to make sure Gon gets the amount of rest. " Izuni was collecting On. They went to the next room. "really Kiru-nya?" Izuni turned on her On. "like I said, it's ganna hurt a lot but in your condition, like hell." before he wanted to protest, Izuni strikes his head.

-After a while-

"where am I?" Killua opened his eyes.

"Killua!! Let's play" Looking up, he saw himself in a mini version (kid version) playing with a pink haired girl.

"I guess that's Akahina." he walked around. Suddenly a gust of wind blew all the image and created a new image. in a room..

"because of me!! You hate her" Hina was crying and Killua kissed her.

"I guess, my first kiss was her" he touched his lips.

"are you okay?" not so far away was Izuni .