Level 200th

Akahina's p/v

"sure *hangs up"

"Did he just hang up on me?" I said with an annoyed tone while gripping on my phone.

"Who was that?" Era said.

(Era is a woman around the 20's. Wears a white T-shirt and leather jacket till her knees.. Wears black jeans. Has a few chains on her side. She has red hair and ties it back. She sometimes smokes and drinks. Hot tempted and has a beautiful body shape for a 20's woman)

"The Zoldyck kid" I sigh.

"I think his mad at me.. but I don't know why..." I added.

"ohh.. do You like him.." Era asked.

"M-me? n-no.. No way.. h-his just? m-my master.." I said..

"Then You don't mind if I take him?"

"NO WAY!!!!" I shouted.

"Che.. whatever.. just tell me What do You want me to help You.." She asked in an annoyed voice. She started to smoke.

"No smoking.." I said and she hit my head.. "Itaiiiii!!" I gave her a stare.

"first, of all your not my boss.. second, I don't care. third, shut up.. now, What did You want me to do? *puffs out smoke at my face."

"*caugh* train me and get me some informations about the troupe.."

"interesting.."she stopped smoking and stood up.. "alright.."

-end of this scene-

No one's p/v

Hours turns to days..

days turn to weeks..

Gon and Killua has been training their butts off and had great progress..

But an unfortune even happened and Gon broke his arm for the second time. He also lost a fight and had to rest and not train nen or watch any fight for 2 months.

Killua decided not to train nen because Gon can't. Along that time they became stronger as time pass by quickly. Not long after they had master Nen making them Pro hunters.

Akahina in the other had been doing  training with Era and had improve as she was trained by Ging in the past. Ging a.k.a a pro hunter and the laziest guy You ever see. She has won every fight she was set with.. The only different was her state in every fight.. The first fight she had only few scratches  but as time passes the scratches became serious wounds  and she looked like she was beaten up.. but it would eventual heal so she didn't mind.

Killua wanted to see Akahina but she kept on braking their promise of meeting for a drink with Gon, Killua and Akahina or any meeting promise..

Last night....

Gon fought Hisoka and lost. Even thought he lost, he looked happy because he was able to give Hisoka the creepy, perv, likes younger boys, magician his badge back,that was  back from the exam.

Last fight..

"This is the last fight for Today!!!! Akahina VS Zecri " Cocco shouted out to the audience.

"Zecri?  I heard that name before.." Akahina thought as she walked to the ring. In the audience she saw Killua who was ignoring her and Gon who was waving cheerfully..

Then Zecri step up the ring and was Really mad.. or is it pissed off.. or something something..

*the first time Zecri appeared was in chapter Heaven's Arc *

"Oh? You.." Akahina smiled cheerfully and waved but he didn't respond.

In the fight Akahina used her red scarf (that was made from nen and also was a gift from Ging) meanwhile Zecri used a knife. (ability: unknown)

They were amazingly fast that even Killua was amazed. They were like an equal. No one had an opening.

" Hina is amazing right Killua " Gon was excited.

"whatever" he looked away while putting his hand behind his head.

Then he opened one eyes and continued to watch the fight.

"You know? this knife was a gift" Zecri finally said something as the both of them were at a distance catching their breath. The both of them were unharmed but tired.

"Really?" Akahina responded. "this scarf too" she added.

"this was from Saikyou" he said and Akahina was frozen.

"Saikyou? impossible.." she suddenly was shaking.

"chance!!" Zecri thought and strike.

Killua saw the chance that Zecri was going for and shouted " HINA!!! "

But it was too late by that time she wasn't able to Dodge attack and it strike straight at her body. *stomach *

She spit out blood and as Zecri pulled the knife out he smirks.

"that is for My Sister" after that he admits defeat.

Akahina in the hand was on the floor bleeding.. Killua and Gon ran down and was blur.. they didn't know What to do..

Blood was everywhere so Killua carried her to see Wing-san and a while after a doctor *knows nen * came and took a look.

"She is going to be okay.. there was No nen related In the attack so It's going to be okay in a few weeks? days? It's unpredictable Cox of everybody's body is different.. I don't know.. but she is find.." the doctor looks confused.

"What kind of doctor are You Really?" everyone sweat drops and smiled awkwardly.

"Hina will be fine" Wing said and after an hour he left Gon, Akahina and Killua in her room.

"I hope she will.." Gon stared at Akahina with sad and depress eyes.

"she will BAKA ~~~" Killua told him. but to be honest he was as worried as he was.

"You must be idiot.." Killua thought..

(end...)

--------------—---------—----------

extra chapter..

in the fight...

"HINA!! " after that she was stab..

meanwhile in the audience lies Era.. the red haired woman stood and exited.

"it won't kill her. Even if the knife Strikes to her heart directly  it won't kill her.... because she isn't What she looks like... she can't be kill by a silly strike like that.. No matter How hard You strike..it just..won't be.. enough..to kill.. her...."

she went outside started to smoke and vanished..

"but it doesn't mean that  it doesn't hurt her....."

was her last words before vanishing...