The Announcement..

Akahina's p/v

I gave Killua the chocolate and I walked away. I only manage to walk for awhile only.  What I saw was blank suddenly . I fainted or was I knock out?

I woke up and saw I was at Illumi's arms. *blushes*. Suddenly,

"Didn't I say not to touch her?" Killua sama shouted.

"she fainted. What can I do? she just woke up when both of you came in" Illumi replied.

"Let her down then."

"with the swollen ankle and bleeding knee? is it a good idea?"

"Fine..."

Both of them suddenly went quite.

"Illumi sama....  Ummmmmmm, can you let me down?"

"..."

"Illumi sama?"

"Oiii, she said let her go" Killua sama came close and took me away.

Now I'm carried by  Killua 's sama  >_<.

"why does this happens to me !?" I thought to myself.

"Ehem, are you all ready?" Silva sama said.

They (Killua, Illumi, Kikiyo, Milluki, Kalluto.) all watch Silva.

"I know Akahina has been in this house hold for awhile so I have decided......

that she can take a mission."

"WHAT?" we all responded.

*mission can only be done by a Zoldyck or company one not DO one.... ←_←...

"She is one of the most talented maids in the Zoldyck so I decided she can do at least one job. What do you think?"

"Why are you asking us dear?"

"Because I want someone to accompany her."

"Are you saying, that she can be a Zoldyck if it is a success? "

"Depends on the results."

"Oh dear, I always wanted a doll I mean a baby girl. and she is just 6. still young. I finally can have someone to play dress up with."

Killua, Illumi and Kalluto was like "Finally....someone she can play with and not us.."

Milluki "why am I not feeling anything?"

(maybe Cox she doesn't play with fat boyzzzz)

"So I though either Killua or Illumi... "

"Why is that?"

"Killua is as age as her so the enemy won't take them serious. Meanwhile if it's Illumi he can take full observation and not cover her mistakes. It kinda a hard choose. That's why I call all of you here, I want you to choose if it's illumi or kill.. "

"I pick Illumi " Kikiyo said.

"Killua ?" Milluki was forced.

Alluka and Kalluto wasn't able to pick Cox Alluka is only 4 qnd Kalluto is only 2.

Silva picked Illumi.

Killua picked himself.

Illumi didn't pick.

ended with a tie.

"I guess Akahina is picking herself"

"I pick....."

to be continue....

currently, idk to pick who but I'll think abt it..... for now vote and comment..

#^_^#

continue...

the girl weep and weep everytime she killed a human but she wasn't the one who did it. But the monster inside..

Then  She became  a cursed daughter for not able to controlled the demon.

her family hated her except her brother who disagree with the ideas they wanted to do towards her. She was locked in the basement and was turtured...

yet she puts on the beautiful smile for her brother..

her brother would feel pity for both the monster and his dear Tenshi..

to be continue...