A promise to Ging

While I did this I was in a hurry... I'm going for a vacation... pray that I'll return safely... so I can continue... I'm still packing... bye..

Ging p/v

I was resting on a tree near the sea, Suddenly I heard someone shouted. I was curious because there wasn't anybody but me in the island.

I watch a little pink haired girl got chase by a monster.I was interesting by  how she should keep running after being chase by diffrerent mosters for an hour. That girl was a stupid  girl. she clearly saw a scratch mark on a tree.

that means it's an animal's territory.  eventhough she is stupid but I was still amazed. then a hop tiger came. she was suppose to run but she just stood there like an idiot . Her eyes were lifeless. you need to be really good at close combat to live after fighting a hop tiger..

I jumped down and carried her up.. She was blank about What happens. I carried her to a cliff. she wasn't very heavy. to be honest , I didn't even felt her weight.

When we reached the end of the road, I whistle and called my dragon. Then we jumped and talk and this and that..(Ging is a lazy person so he doesn't explain much.. hahaha XD. or am I the lazy one? O.o )

but somehow I was forced to teach her.nen . A few years ago I was too forced to teach a kid name Kito..  he was talented. he manage to  find me only in a few years.

After opening her nen aura, she was able to calm herself without me telling her. in just seconds she mastered the first nen.that is Ten .

Then we need to learn Zetsu... I was impressed that it only took her half an hour to master it...but she was only able to hold it in only for 20 to 30 minutes.

Ummmmmm...  then there is  Ren. If Zetsu was shouting it, then Ren is making it bigger nen...

Well this was hard. it took her two days to master. She always passes out. she keeps doing things to her limit. this only made me more interested with her..

lastly, Hatsu..  It's just like....  ummmmmm...

"Ging?  *snap fingers * Ging San?" Akahina was done with her Ren training..

"oh? Hey what's wrong?"

"for the last time.. Don't go on and say

* mimicking  Ging *

'Okay you are done with that.for now.... well.... now..go train yourself. go do Hatsu.. '

give some explaination.. you better teach me.. Don't just sit there and space out.."

"I just got lectured by a kid younger than me" I said to myself..

"okay.. I was wrong..  here follow me.."

I wanted to know What type of Nen she had so we did the water test. (??? lol.)

"Now put your hands around this cup and use Ten"

"What good will that do?"

"just do it.."

She used Ten and nothing changed..

"transmuter? "

"Your a transmuter.."

"Really? What is a transmuter?"

"it means you can change you nen aura." She smiled and jumped around. Then her eyes turned red.. "Wait... try doing it with your eyes red.." She did What I asked..

at first nothing happend.. I was about to ask her to stop but...

then the leaf moved a bit..

"manupulator ? "

then the water over flow.. and the leaf died...

"STOP!" I shouted..

"Eh? what's wrong Ging?"

"your a specialist..  it's a special type of person..  in an easy your all in one.. but when your eyes are red of course.."

"I see.. but for now I'll stick with Transmutar and Conjurer.. - ..  if I can change my nen...  I'll change it to fire.. so I can burn things down and I'll summon a sword .. huahaha.. .."

"but.. from now on you have to train yourself. It's your own way.. "

" Wagatta...  Wait.. when did you learn nen? "

"after I became a hunter years ago .."

"okay.. to be fare I'll use nen in battles after being a hunter or someone else teaches me nen.. "

"okay then... bye..."

"wait Ging..  I Don't know how to return.."

"I'll ask my dragon to carry you to an island near by at night then you can return on your own.."

"okay..."

that night....

"GING!!!  I'M READY..."

"jeez... you Don't have to shout.."

"sorry "

"before you go... promise me something.. "

"sure.."

"1)it's a secret that I teach you nen..

   2) Don't tell anyone I'm here.

  3)keep Gon safe if you meet him again."

"okay?"

Then I left and returned to Kukuru Mountain.

I stood in front of the mountain . I inhale and exhaled.. I smiled and ran up the mountain..