Hello Akahina

Killua's P/v

After I untied the pink haired girl, she quickly ran out of the door. Predictable. I quickly step infront of her and she was frozen when I put my nails under her neck.

“Whats your name?” I asked.

“Akahina”

“Your full name, idiot.”

“...” she said nothing.

“Fine.” I released her and looked her from her hair to her toes. She had pink eyes and red cheecks. She was wearing raggy dress. There were holes and the dress were ripe. She was bare feet.

“Ne, ummmm idiot? Why are you here?” I asked.

“I was kidnap”

“Ohhhh... Your free now. Bye” I left her. Waving goodbye without looking.

The annoying part was that she was following me.

“HEY, STOP FOLLOWING ME!!!” I shouted and she hide.

“Idiot” and I started to skate again.

Akahina's p/v

A boy around my age came and saved me. He had two pair of blue sea eyes. His hair was silva like. He was wearing a white T shirt with blue long sleeves. He wears a black pants and white and purple shoes. What was shocking was, his face, shirt, and hands were dripping with blood. But I wasnt afraid. When he left, I decided to follow him. While I was following him, he noticed. He was very skilledfull.

“HEY, STOP FOLLOWING ME!!!” he shouted.

“I-i wasnt following you.”

“Do you have a problem with me?” he walked towards me.

“N-no. Its just that, I dont have a place to g-” Before I could finish, he vanished. But I have an abillity to follow someone's scene. So I started to follow his scene.

After A while I reached a mountain called Kururu Mountain,

“Why is that guy here?” I asked myself.

“How did you found me?” A boy asked me from behind. It sounded serious. I was so shocked and fell.

“Aaahhhh!! (shouted XD) W-where did you come from, ummmm?”

“Mind your own busnicess. ”

“B-but, I owe my life to you.”

“Im serious. You cant be here!!!”

“W-Wh-” before I could finish he pushed me into some bushes.

“Kil, Why arent you inside? Mom is worried.” An older boy said. I peek out and saw him. He had black hair. His skin was much more paler than Kil's. His eyes were round and wide. He looked scary and emotionless.

“I dont want to see her. She is annoying. She will ask everything.”

“Why are you so dirty?”

“I had a bit fun”

“That cant do. An assassion doesnt have feelings, Kil.”

“Whatever”

Both of them went into a big big gate. So I went out of the bushes and clean myself from all the leaves and mud. Suddenly, there was something flew beside me and I dodged it. I looked back and saw a big pin. I looked infront and the guy was infront of me. I fell and I wasnt able to speak.

“Whats your name?” He asked.

“A-Akahina”

“Hmmm? Why are you here?”

“I dont have a place to go.”

“So you just show up and ask a place to stay?”

“N-no. I just saw a kid around my age went here.”

“Killua? Why? your his friend?”

“Not really. I owe him, my life.”

“Why is that, Akahina-chan”

“I was kidnap. He saved me by killing all those people. They wanted to sell me.”

“Ohhhh... Do you want to come in?”

“Are you sure?”

“But I warn you. The world out side and inside those doors are two diffrent worlds. Still wanna come?”

“Yes. By the way, whats your name?”

“Illumi” He reply emotionless.

After that he took me into those two big gates. Inside were much much bigger than the outside. Like Illumi said, Its two diffrent worlds.

(Finally finish. Thank for reading. Please leave comments. Thank you. muahh)