O-oni chan!

I had free time.. so I made a new chapter... hope you like it :).. remember to follow me...

Akahina's p/v

Illumi sama and I left the mission state and we returned. Silva sama asked both of us to see him right after. We did as told..

Silva sama's room.

"T-tadaima?" I said when I poke my head in to his room. Then Illumi sama pushed me in. I stood in front of Silva sama,  Lady Kikiyo and Killua.  Again he looked pissed. He won't even look at me. He just glared at Illumi sama.

"How was the mission? " Silva sama asked.

I sweat drop and just move my foot back and for. I giggled and smiled.

"she successed but fail to return safely,  if I wasn't there she could have been dead by now." Emotionless face Illumi said

"I see." Silva sama said with a disappointed face.

"Huh! I will not adapt with the fact that she can't even finish a F raked mission. I won't be using you as a doll. Even Kalluto is able to success a F raked job. Huh!" Lady Kikiyo said while  fanning herself. She wasn't very happy with the fact that I failed. after telling her opinion she left with Kalluto sama.

"I will be leaving as well father" Illumi sama said. Then he left.

"I'm Sorry Master Silva..  I'm such a  cluts..  I should just leave the Zoldyck mansion..  I Don't have any rights to stay here." I saw Killua sama looked at me. He was in shockness.. 

"Hey Wait,  you can't just quit coz you failed a mission Baka! " he poked my head.

"ouch... that hurts... but..." I rubbed my head.

"Ehemm...  I haven't finish talking. But because the two are here I'm just letting you two. I predicted that Akahina will never accomplished the mission but she did. Also she just failed the part to leave..." Silva sama said.

"Your point?"

"Killua, I'm saying that Akahina didn't fail half of the test so I have a gift for her.. Her gift is that she can call in an informaly...in a simple way." (if you Don't understand just continue... you'll understand... if not comment... I'll explain)

"That means that she can call me Bro? "

"depending on her. If she agrees yes.. if not no..."

"But Lady Kikiyo disagree with this?" I asked.

"How did you know?"

"Eh? I just do..."

"What does your red eyes do Akahina? " Silva sama asked. I'm sure my eyes just turned._.

"If I'm correct, I can read people's emotions. But I think it does more but I Don't know What..." I answered.

"I see.. But do you agree?"

"Sure... But with Lady Kikiyo I need to call her formally... "

"yupp... "

Both of us left the room..

Killua 's p/v

I walked out of the room. Hina 's eyes were red. She was smiling like an idiot. usually after a year working with Zoldyck the person with have no emotion and be tough. Different with her. Two years still the Same kid I found at the freaky town with those lozers who try to sell her.

Hina keeps on giggling and she was trying to say something but stop. again and again. Until there was nobody I pushed her at the wall..

"w-what are you doing?" She blushed and looked at her feet.