I have no idea for a title :)

Killua's p/v

After sunset I went home and straight into my room. Today I feel so at east. Ussually I feel uncomfertable and wanted to leave home but today felt different. A lot diffrent.

When I entered my room, Something pissed mE off. It was no other than Mom. She was sniking around my room. As if she was looking for something. When I saw her, I quickly shouted

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WOMAN?”

“Oh Kirua, I was just.....” suddenly Illumi came out of my bed. He was under my bed!?

“Oh Kil.” Illumi acted naturally. He climbed out of my bed and clean himself. He walked passed by me without feeling anything. I just twich my eyebrow and looked at Kikiyo.

“Get the hell out” I said.

“Alright” she walked casually out.

“what the Hell where they doing in my room” I asked myself.

No one's p/v

“Killua has a bit feelings towards Akahina” Illumi told Kikiyo

“This is a problem” Kikiyo cleanch to her fist.

Akahina's p/v

I return to HQ feeling happy. I finally had time to hag out Master Killua. Suddenly, Master Milluki was in front of me.

“Akahina, tomorrow mama asks you to meet her at 2am. ”

I bowed and thanked him.

“and another thing. Meet me at my room tomorrow at 9am.” After that he left.

The next morning,

I woke up at 6 and straight away went to the Zoldyvk mantion. On the way I saw Master Killua so I ran towards him. It was very early so it was wet. Guess what? I fell. IN FRONT OF HIM!!!!! OH GOOSSHHHH!!!!!!!!!! It was emberessing.

He glared at me and he suddenly smirk. His smile was very sweet. His eyes were much more bluer (dont know if a real word XD)

I blushed and laughed. Eventhough it hurts but seeing him smile made it better. Not better, it made my day.

Killua's p/v

Yesterday I went to bed early and woke up around 5:30 am. I remembered how mom hated me leaving the house. I didnt want to be sooo obiedient so I left.

I was walking in the forest until I heard someone call me. It was no other then Katsura Akahina. She ran when she saw me. Sadly it was a big mistake. She suddenly fell. No shocked because it was still early. And wet.

She felt in front of me. Literrely. A few inchesfrom my feet. She was hurt. I can see that but I could not help myself. I wanted to laugh but I hold it back and made a smirk.

As soon as she saw me smirking, her face turned red and starts to laugh. I held out my hand and offered to help her up. And she accepted.

We spent time together until she needed to leave....

“What time is it Master Killua?”

“Hmmmm. 8:45 am.”

“Really? Then I need to go.”

“Why?”

“Lady Kikiyo asked me to meet her at 2am-”Akahina wasnt able to finish her sentence thrn I cut her off.

“Then stay.”

“Master Milluki asked me to meet him in his room.”

“Why is that pig asking you to meet him?”

“I dont know.”

“then stay.”

“I cant do that. His my master as well.”

“Then be my private maid” those words were not meant to came out.

“You want me to be..... you private ..... MAID!?” Akahina blushed like crazy.

“N-no. T-that wasnt what I meant.”

“If you want ask Lady Kikiyo or Master Silva.”

“How about if you just be mine?”

Her face were as red as fire. I could not just look at it so I came close to her face and touched her forehead. It was burning up.

“M-master?”

“Wow, your burning up. Are you okay?”

“Im okay. *smiles*. I should leave. We shall me again. I think. ” She put my hand down and bowed. Then she walked away.

“O-okay”

(just like the title... I have no idea for a title in this chapter. Sorry. Anyway, vote and comment. continue reading minna)