Lets meet again

Akahina's p/v

"Well, it will be awhile for ur plant to bloom Hina. so why don't you come with us and travel into the woods." Gon and Killua asked me to come with.

"sure..also, tonight is the night or the plant to bloom so I should just come.." I changed and went with them.

The forest was beautiful and fresh. As I was the last person meanwhile Killua was walking infront of me, I kept on blushing thinking about the almost kiss..

I wasn't sure that I was grateful or just disappointed that Gon arrived. I was truly confused. I was thinking about it till we reach a waterfall.

I was a bit scared of height and also water. As I was almost drown when I was working with the zoldycks.

Even so, the veiw was great. I felt like I'm at the the top of the world. Just standing there makes me feel like I'm free..

As Gon and Killua was goofing off, I suddenly had an image in my head and my eyes turned red. I shut my eyes and focused at the image.

The image was the current situation.

-Gon and Killua was goofing off and suddenly Guro pushed Killua off the waterfall.. With an evil smirk she vanished..-

I opened my eyes in shocked and I was shivering. Gon saw me and ran towards me to comfort me but at that time Killua suddenly lost balance and fell into the water.

the image was true.... I jumped the waterfall as well. Gon in the other hand was running down some rocks that looked like staircases.

I was able to catch on to Killua, but then I realised..

"wait a minute.... I can't swiiiimmmmm" we both went into the water.

I pushed Killua on the surface and hopefully Gon will save him.

no one's p/v

Gon ran down and saw Killua.

"Killua!!! " he shouted and the silver haired woke up.

"what? what happens?" he was able to swim.

"Hina!! where is she?" Gon shouted. Killua swam into the water and saw her. He pulled her to shore.

He was breathing hardly and was glad he was able to save the pink haired girl.

hours later...

Hina woke up in a mess. She looked around and saw Killua sleeping beside her.

"Hina! " Gon who was awake shouted causing Killua to wake up.

"idiot.. what did u think ur doing trying to save me if you don't even know how to swim?" he poked her head.

"sorry" she giggled.

"come on guys, the plant is going to bloom with in minutes.."

They followed Gon to the cave that only contains the plant. The cave felt like it was full with nen. that was because it was ..

"when the plant blooms, you can take ur medicine Hina "Gon told her and she nodded.

-the plant blooms -

"yahoo.. I finally got it" she hugged the plant.

"whatever.. let's just go.." Killua walked ahead.

"wait up... ouh, he left us alone Gon" she sulk.

"don't worry I'm here"

Hina ate the plant..

"well, did it work?" Gon asked.

"I think so?"

"let's head back then.." he pulled her hand.

-at Mito's home-

ring..ring.. Hina's phone rang.

"I need to get this.."

"OK" Gon went inside first.

"yes this is me..." it was quiet for a while..

"OK..I understand.." she hung up and looked very sad. She went inside looking normal and all..

"I guess mission done.. .I'm able to stable the poison.." she mumbled.

"what was that?" mito heard a mumble.

"nothing" she answered with a cheerful face.

That night

as everyone was asleep she packed her stuffs and go..

She left a note on Mito's bed and at Killua and Gon 's room..

next morning...

"Killua.. Killua " Gon woke the former assassin up..

"look at this " he added as he threw a piece of paper at him. Killua caught it without a sweat.

"Let's meet again..."

the note ended there..

"she left.." Gon was sad.

"I guess she got what she wanted.." Killua ripped the papers and threw it in the dustbin..

"idiot.." he mumbled..

next is York New Arc....