Years Later.....

Because the last one was short, I was able to make another chapter... Enjoy..

Akahina's p/v

Its like a normal morning. I did my duties like I normally do everyday. I have been leaving at the Zoldyck house hold for a long long time already. Joking. It has been two years only. But things doesnt change around here. I havent been outside for this 2 years but I wasnt lonely.

Like every morning,

-wake up

-clean up room

-sweep the Zoldyck mansion

-wipe every window

-made breakfast

-trim the tree

-wash Mike

-clean the Butler HQ

I didnt have any special training from Master Illumi or Master Silva anymore. Its been months since I did any training with the both of them. To be honest, I really didnt need any training anymore. In my current situation, Im better than Canary. I used to finish my list to do stuffs in the evening but now I finished it just right before Master Milluki wakes up. Its still shocking for me as well.

When I finished everything, I went to the cherry tree. I smiled as I saw Master Killua. He was fast asleep. I had a lot of training on walking without making any sound... So I walked towards him. He looked so peaceful with the sun shine on his pale face also skin  and the wind blowed his hair back and for. I walked as slow as ever. But Master Killua was better than me. He is a very different level from me.

“What are you doing?” Master Killua said while closing his eyes.

“Ummm? Good morning?” I froze trying to walk away as if this never happend.

“Huh, dont change the subject. Or were you planning to attack me while I leave my guard unguard?” He looked at me with only one eye.

“Eh? Not really? I was just..... Well I dont really know what I want to do really. ” blank. I didnt have a reason to walk towards him if I think about it........

“Ohhh. I see” He closed his eye and just put his hands behind his head.

“Well, I guess Ill be going.” I walk backwords waving goodbye.

“Where?”

“To the mansion.”

“I see. See ya later then.”

“Yupp”

Killua's p/v

Its been 2 years since Hina (her nickname) entered the Zoldyck house hold. She is now able to open the testing gate. Only the first door of course.

What I hated was, she now has no time for both of me and Alluka. She is busy as a bee. A job there, a job here. She is only not busy when Im not home or at night. Late at night. But recently she was able to see me.

That was not enough of course. I wanted to do stuff with her. Tssskk.

“I wonder what she is doing right this moment? She must be really bored not able to see me. I guess Ill check her out.”

I jumped off the cherry tree and walked towards that damn house. Not that I wanted to.

-the house hold-

I looked for that idiot everywhere. Everytime I ask directions or if they seen her, everyone will tell me the opposite direction from the butler before.

“Where is she? Tsskkkk... She pisses me off... I wonde-” I stop walking as I saw Zeno.

(Zeno is Killua's grandfather. Father to Silva. The past leader for the Zoldyck.)

“Gramps, have you seen Akahina?”

“She was here a while ago. She was helping me with somethings.”

“Where is she now?”

“I think with Milluki. Before that Killua, what do you think about her? ”

“Her? An idiot, noisy and in every direction annoying.”

“I see.... I think that she is great. She helps around the house, plays with Alluka besides you, became Kikiyo's play doll and she is cheerful.”

“What are you trying to say?”

“Nothing much. ”

“Well, see ya.”

“And Killua, remember your an assassion.”

I didnt responded. I walked away and just seached for Milluki . At this time of day and very type of day he will be at his room and doing junky stuffs. I skate towards his room and just entered LIKE A BOSS.

What that pig was doing was something very normal for me to see. He was staring at his computer and smilling like a creep. Everytime I see that Smile I can feel my hair going straight. So I did the most obvious thing.... I pulled his chair and see what he was watching.

That moment he became worse than a creep. He was watching a tape. Shocking there wasnt any 18+ and above stuff there. It was a tape of his room for 24 hours. I fast forward it and saw Akahina entered his room. Just like before, that pig asked her to wear the most weird outfit. But since Hina finished training with Silva and Illumi she will kick or punch him without her looking.

I sharpen my nails and pointed at him. He was really like a pig. With an emotionless face I scratched his fat face. With an assassin smile I asked him

“So pig, what are you doing emm?”

“I was just? Doing nothing.”

“Obviously, and what is with you and that idiot  (Hina) 's pictures? It has nothin-”

Before I finished, the taped played itself again. It was a tape at his bathroom of Hina undressing herself.

“My, my my beloved pig” I cut his hair.

“K-kill? You got it wrong.... I wasnt... Ouchhh” I kicked his stomoch.

“You werent? Then you dont mind if I delete this right?”

“Dont!!!!”

I pressed Delete.

I asked him

“where is that idiot?”

“Im not telling.”

“Then Ill have to tell dad about what you d-”

“She said she went to see Illumi!!”

“Thanks. I left the room.”

to be continue....

A short story....

Once apon a time, not a long time ago was born a little girl named Tenshi. She was the Mirai's greatest gift...

the family have generations of contract with demon who feed on there lives.

With the age of 2 the demon was put in the girl....

to be continue...