The Last Memories of us... Akahina's p/v

(should I change the title? Killua already left the house.. so? should I just make a new book?)

A few nights before....

Akahina's p/v

I heard a knock on the door...

That night, I opened the door and saw a box. In the box were fill with bottles. At first I didn't want to drink it.. but I saw a note..

"Dear Akahina,

drink this.. "

that was all.. it's kinda annoying because I didn't know who is it from but  Then I drank it anyways... at first I saw the world twist and turned. not long after I saw blankness..

The day after I had a bad head ache. I can't remember anything. I drank and drank and drank the Funny water.. That's all I remember..

Then Kikiyo came to my room, she asked me to follow her to the training room at the basement. I followed her and I saw Illumi..  he was waiting for the both of us..

"I want you to do as I told you.." Lady Kikiyo said..

"can I ask anyone else to do it?" Oni-chan answered.

"as long as I get What I want" she fanned herself and leave.

"Aka,  come here.." I walked towards him and he tied me up with chains.

"your going to torture me right? because I'm too close with Killua right?" I felt my eyes becoming red.

"hmm.. it's like that" Illumi opened his phone and called someone.

"Hello.. yeah, I want you to help me something. okay.. I'll pay.. now.. I guess.. okay"

after a while a man around his age came..

"What do you want me to do Illumi ~~~?"

"Hisoka,  your here.. I want you to torture this girl."

Hisoka was his name. he is weird and weird.. I have no other way of describing him.

"Okay.. but why Don't you do it?" Illumi was just quiet. "Your too kind" Hisoka teased him..

"I'll be off now" Illumi left me with Hisoka.

"Let's have fun little  girl" he said licking his lips.

I was stab,  cut, hit by him. He only used some cards but the cuts were deep.. Blood was everwhere.. I was slap around and punched. I wasn't able to do anything about it. What was keeping me alive was my thought about Killua..  I was only thinking if I'm gone, who Is going be his friend.. I was tortured to the point that I wasn't able to move. I puke out blood more than ten times already. I felt my eyes being heavy but I kept it open..

I promised Ging that  I won't use nen until I become a pro  hunter and I didn't use it.. I just only wish I had his scarf. When I was back at the island, I got a scarf as a gift from Ging.  it was red and was made from Nen.. It was able to do a lot of stuffs normal objects can't do. I just wished it was here to at least protect me...it's a good thing I always wore something on my neck just to hid the spider mark..

After a few day of unstoppable torture, Hisoka suddenly stopped.. I was unconscious but I was able to hear What was happening all around me.. just a little..

I heard Killua's voice.. I'M so glad he was there but I also felt really useless because I wasn't able to save myslf. I'm always waiting for people to come and save me.. just like at the town, Nen island and at the pond.. And not to forget right this Second.. I heard Gotoh's voice and Killua. That was it... I hit my limit...

I woke up at my room.. Killua saved me again.. That night Killua wanted to run away.. his reason was to save me.. I didn't like the reason but I wasn't able to fight back.. also, it's like taking Killua away from his family.. it's just horrible.. I'M only a survey but I act as if I'M someone who is valuable here...

That night we were at the testing gate and I felt like Alluka was there.. I was healed by Alluka..  how I didn't know. but I saw Nanika. I know her because I heard Killua calling her name before Alluka turn into her... She was pretty..She was the most beautiful kid I have ever seen and she is also kind. the most kindest to be honest..... she smiled at me and called me One San.. I felt so happy.. Alluka never calls anyone Oni-chan or One-san if he or she Isn't special to her..

from that I decided that I can't be from any part if the Zoldyck ever again.. if I ever see Killua again, I'll make sure my life is only for him.. I'll give him my life, and soul. But now it's time for me to say good bye.. This is the best for everyone.. it's not like they need me here.. I made up my Mind of making a with to Guro..  Making this wish will cost everything I have, but I Don't care.. this will bind me with Goro..  But if it's for Killua..  I'll do it..

I made the wish.. I pulled the ring and made my wish. I was sad but I know this is the best choose.. I chose to save Killua.. I choose that he will make his own path.. I trust him with my full heart and soul.. one day, if we ever see each other.. I'll make sure you will be safe by me.. I'll repay my life to you..

After my wish was granted, I said What my heart told me to say

"Killua...  suki.."

He fainted right in front of me.. he reached his hands out, but I just turned and shocked my head sighing no.. Killua then fainted..

Right after doing what I wanted I left the Zoldyck household and made my own way with Guro..

"I will become stronger" I told myself before leaving.. I smiled and made my own path..

(so should I continue guys? well? if not I think there are a lot of questions that hasn't been answered in this story.. lol.... I'M sleepy..  I need to sleep early...)