NEXT Arc

(sorry I skipped I want to end this fanfic and fast... coz my biggest exam is around June. also I have like a mid exam on May. My last exam on August. so I'll be packed with classes and all. July is all about busyness..so yeah.. sorry.. )

"Monster?" killua thought as he could not see the name. "is this a false story or a real one.." he mumble.

"what's wrong?" Kurapika took the book.

"hey give it back!" Killua tried to take it back but Kurapika keeps avoiding him.

"Monster?" Kurapika questioned himself. "I have a feeling who it is but it could only be my imagination. no way it's her.." Kurapika told Gon and Leorio the story but they were blunt as well.

They waited for Momoka to return. As they waited, they searched the room for evidence that can add to they suspension on who was the monster.. or was it just a fiction story to scare kids.

Time passes by and Momoka returns alone. it was odd as she left with Era, Izuni,Hina and Bullet yet returned alone.

"where are the other?" Gon asked in an innocent voice.

"Not done with training just yet. I return because I know you wanted me to." she sigh.

"y-you knew we went into your room?" Kurapika shuttered.

"yupp.. how I knew? " she asked and they kept quiet "Killua saw me enter and I felt a curious aura from him so I let him went in.. I guess.. so what do you find that interested you?" she sat on a chair.

"this book... what is it about?"

"have you read it? the answer is in you. to believe if it's true, false, fanfiction or what so ever.. my duty is to write.. I'm an idol with brain and dark past. So tell me one question..." Momoka gave us a smirk. "One question from all of you.. think real good.. only one chance" she warned.

we planned the question and asked her.. "Is Hina the character in the story?"

"yes and no.. your question was too open making me able to answer yes, no and maybe.." she smirked. "I think it's about time you leave.." she told us.

"your kicking us out? " Leorio asked.

"nope.. it's just that G.I game is about to start.. Kurapika's vacation is almost over and Leorio it's almost school time.." she joked. Killua wanted answers but what Momoka said was true. they hanged out there for too long that they felt like it has been only a day at her house..

They packed up and Momoka said it would be better if they left without saying goodbyes.

"Hope you enjoyed staying here." Momoka ready to send them to the train station. "keep the story only between us. I don't need more people knowing about it"

"Then why let Killua read it?" Gon asked.

"because only he can help or so that I believe"

They went to the gates and bumped into Hina.

"your leaving already? why didn't you at least tell me? " she looked puzzled.

"they are busy people Hina. give it up already" Era started smoking again.

"you and your smoking habit. it's bad for the body you know" Izuni said.

"as if I care" then Bullet held her hand.

"maybe you don't but I do" he said with a cute smile. Era bushed and looked away. "shut it you idiot" she said.

"I guess no stopping you guys. maybe someday we will meet again. maybe" Hina walked them to the train station. "I'll be leaving before the train comes" she waved goodbye.

"see you after Greed Island" Gon shouted.

"you can visit Neon San when your free Momoka" Kurapika shyly said.

"I will" she waved him goodbye from a distance.

"I'll visit you after your exam Leorio San" Bullet said. "I'm sure you'll become an amazing doctor." he gave Leorio a thumbs up.

"Goodbye guys" Hina said sadly.

"why so said? it's not  like we are going different ways. I'll be by Gon's side till he finds his dad. Till then make sure you don't get killed." Killua said.

"I won't." she waved them goodbye as they rode the train. As soon as they left, her waving hand fell into a desperate sign of help. Trying to reach for something she let go.

"it's no good to lie" Era said.

"I know."

"Gon will see his father but to do so he needs to face his biggest challenge. Kurapika will find what his looking for and Killua is going to get back to what he has left." Momoka looked up to the blue sky.

"I hope they will be fine" she said as her eyes turned red.

"That's unusual. Why did they turned red?" Bullet checked her eyes.

"it's telling her the time for the game is close" Izuni said.

"I know. I hole that I won't have to meet them again. I don't want them to be around this problem. it's my problem not theirs so I hoped that, it was our last goodbye." Hina walked back to her house leaving everyone.