Whale Island part 2

Feelss...  episode 146... (Spoiler a bit.) I love Nanika...  I love how she loves Killua...  I love how she loves Alluka..  and how Alluka loves Nanika...  hugs and kisses.. I love you... Hunter x Hunter is my life...

Continue...

Akahina's p/v

I woke up early as always and went to Gon's house. As I thought he was waiting for me. When I got there we straight away went to the forest. Because it is a forest I wore a pink shirt and green skirt above my knee. I also wear black tighs.

In the morning we  watch as the flowers bloom, look at some bird nests and weird looking eggs. It was a lot of fun I can say that. Then Gon took me to the place where all the mission plants were going to bloom. Its really pretty. He took my hand and asked me to touch the flower.

I recalled Gon saying it was poisonous. I was not as capable  as Killua so I took my hand away. I saw he was puzzled.

"what's wrong?"

"didn't you say it was poisonous?"

"well... it is going to be..."

"Huh?"

"well... right now it Isn't poisonous.  Tomorrow...  that is the time when it will turn poisonous."

"ohhh..  What happens if I touch it now?"

"how about if we Wait at night fall?"

"why the sudden?"

"I want you to Wait. truest me.."

Gon took my hand and pulled me out of the cave.. Because I truest him I followed him everywhere..  he took me fishing.. I can hardly see him hiding in the bushes. from that I know he was a heart of a hunter. I wonder who is his parents..

As it was sunset Gon took me to the cave again. There was a big tree that was in a middle of the water. Gon asked me to sit down beside him and so I did..

it gone quiet for a while then I wanted to break the quietness..

"What are we doing here?"

"just Wait"

"okay.."

I sat closer to him as it gets more colder. I was shivering as I know it. Gon then put his arms around me. his hug warm enough to make my shivering stop. Suddenly he stood up. I started to shiver again. he gave his hand and I took it. I looked at the tree and saw it lit up.

its as if it was like a bulb. Of course in the cave the mission plants were around us. when I was enjoying the beautiful sight Gon asked me to touch the plant.

It was moving a bit. it scared me. I looked at Gon and he just had this wide grin on his face. I let out a huge sigh to show that I'm not scared but truthful I am..

I slowly poked the plant and.....

thousand of shiny insects. It all went to the tree.. it was around it and as if they were dancing.

"those insects are attached to the tree you see."

"Wow... pretty..."

"right? I always take my date her.."

"you have a girlfriend?" *shocked *

"no. but sometimes girls who are older than me will come to this island. I like to take them around here and there"

"*sweat drops* I can see now  why you know how to treat me nicely now"

"haha..  well we should stay a little longer. I promise it will be worth it."