New Maid

Akahina's p/v

A man stood infront of me and looked like he wanted to kill me. I quickly hide behind Illumi. Then Illumi talked to him.

“What is the meaning of this Illumi?” the man asked Illumi.

“Well, I found this girl and I wanted your opinnion of her. If you like her, she can stay. If not I will kill her. ”

“W-what d-do you mean by k-kill?” I asked.

“Sounds promosing.” The man walked towards me and talked to me “Hello, Im Silva. Whats your name?”

I brave up and talked to Silva. “Im Akahina. ” I looked into his eyes and it was as if I can read his emotions. Suddenly he looked shock. “Whats wrong?” I asked.

“Is it a normal that you can change your eyes to the colour red?”

I said nothing, looked away and closes my eyes.

“Then are you from the Kurata Clan?”

“no” I simplily answered.

“Illumi, take her to the butler's place. She is allowed to stay” He ordered Illumi.

Then Illumi and me left the room.

No one's p/v

As Illumi and Akahina left the room, they turned left to leave the house. At that moment, Killua skate his way to Silva's room from the left direction.

Killua's p/v

I entered Silva's room and saw as if he was excited because of something.

“Dad, whats wrong?”

“Oh? Killua well come back. Listen Kikiyo is worried. So go and see her.”

“NO WAY. I just returned. I wont waste my time on her.”

“Is that so? Well at least go home.”

“Fine.” Then I left his room.

The next day,

I left my room and went to my fav cherry tree.

“It is sure boring at home.” Then a maid called me to eat breakfast with everyone. Usually I just skip break fast but today I decide to eat with them.

At the dinning table, dad suddenly wanted to annouched something.

“Well, Illumi and I just hired a new maid. She is very young. Also I decided that Kikiyo will be incharge of her. Well, because she is a girl.” Dad said.

“A new maid? I didnt know. ” Kikiyo said.

Then she came in the room and introduce herself. I didnt even look at her untill she said her name.

“Good morning, Im Akahina.” she smilled.

“I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!! ” i Accidently   said out loud.

“You know her Kirua?” Kikiyo asked. I simple sat and ignored her.

It is a good thing that she is safe.” I said to myself.

After the breakfast,

Hey you. How did you pass the testing gate?I asked Akahina.

“Master Illumi helped me.” she smilled. Her hair was tied back and she was wearing a black jacket with a pink skirt. It was above her knees. By the way she stand I know that she she doesnt like to wear short skirts. She was also wearing black leather shoes. For a second, I thought she was cute but that thought was blown when Milluki and Kikiyo came.

“Wow your adorable. Can I keep her mama?” Milluki asked.

“No. She is my student. I am going to teach her how to be a Zoldyck's perfect maid.”

“What are you going to do?” I ask.

“Well, the first 2 weeks, father will train her to at least protect herself. Right?” Kikiyo asked Akahina.

“Yes and the next week I will be with Kikiyo sama. The last week is either I go on a mission or just stay here” Akahina said.

“I am taking you first. Alright then, Kalluto and me are off, meet me  at the house in 20 minutes. ” Kikiyo said.

Mom left

I decided to talk to Akahina but I forgot the pig was here.

“You idi-” I was cut. Milluki started to talk to her. Babling babling about computer stuffs. “One day, I will cut his stomouch open. ” I whispered to myself.

Akahina's p/v

After I introduce myself, Kikiyo sama asked me to met her at the house in 20 minutes. I knew if I wanted to meet her in time, I must leave now but Master Killua suddenly came to me as if he wanted to talk to me. I felt uncomfetable wearing the short skirt and I wanted to wear a butler costume but the maids forced me to wear this girlish outfit.

As Master Killua walked towards  me, I was ready to thank him for saving me the last time but Master Milluki started to ask me stuffs. I think he was talking about techonology junk.  It was as boring as hell. I was kinda sad that I blew my chance to talk to Master Killua and  also Mater Killua looked so pissed off suddenly. He just turned around and walked away from both of us.

Just right after Master Killua left, I suddenly felt empty. I dont know why. I excuse myself from Master Milluki and went to see Lady Kikiyo. Her job was to see my progress as a maid. If I do anything wrong, Lady Kikiyo will be the one to punish me. She is so kind to me and also was Kalluto, Killua's youngest brother.

The next week, I was asign to study self defense. My teachers were no other than Master Illumi and Master Silva. They both trained me like hell. For 2 weeks straight I was given food only twice. Then I was not allowed to sleep. In the morning, for my first activity everyday, Both of them will comment Mike to chase me for 5 hours straight. And the trainning continues on this 4 years old girl.

“T-that was h-hard” I breath hardly.

“Come on. You fail every test. So tomorrow we will do the samething again.” Silva informed me.

“Also, If you keep on failing I will have to kill you.” Illumi said.

“Hmmmm. True. Well see you next week.” Silva left me 100 km away from the mantion.

“...” then Illumi said nothing with his emotionless face.

“Zzzzzz” I fell asleep right after.

I got back with pain on my whole body. I didnt wanted to head to the butler's HQ just yet so I went to a cherry bloosom tree about 3 km from the house. I sat there and fell into a deep, deep deep sleep. "maybe because you didnt sleep for 2weeks. XD"

Then suddenly I have the feeling someone was watching me. I opened my eyes and saw .....

(I hope you guys enjoyed it. Sorry coz I didnt update faster. Anyway vote and comment thanks *x*. Btw, Im sooo sleepy. I did this chapter for 2 hours. Now is 12:45 am)