Part 67 : Almost There

Izuni = OUT

Era= OUT

Bullet= OUT

Next competitor.....

"Future Eyes?" Hina stopped to think.

"What is it?" Killua asked.

"It is just that, I remember Era saying her ability was Future Eyes.. Then Izuni had the ability the transform from an animal to a human or anything.. What about Bullet and Momoka?" I looked up to look at her.

"Really? I don't remember that" Gon joked.

"You caught on my master. Then, me and Bullet have two different abilities. His ability is to see the past. An amazing ability that if combine with The Future Eyes can defeat anyone. Anyone at all. The reason they have this is because of our lives here in this place. It was unfortunate." Momoka walked while explaining everything that she knows about anything one by one. Little by little.

" Unfortunate? What do you mean?"

"I'll give you a simple explanation then. When Guro was still living in this castle, she got a pet. That pet was Izuni. Izuni was kept more that just a pet but a friend making her gifted with the ability. But as an exchange.. She must die how she was gifted.. As an animal" They all turned silence for a minute.

"How about Era?" Gon asked.

"Era huh? This might be a shocker but.... The one to kill Guro's brother is Era. "

"What?"

their faces turned pale knowing the ugly truth of this twisted world.

"Era killed him making her get the eye of the future. Her death was a shot through the heart." Momoka spoke slowly.

"How about Bullet?" Hina asked in a shaky voice.

"Him? I'm sorry Hina.. But its too late for him.",

"E-eh? What do you mean!? We only left him for half an hour." Hina's eyes were in panick. Her tone was in a rush. She was begging to know it was just a stupid joke. Somehow they all knew it wasn't.

"no. Time flows different everywhere. We only felt like it was half an hour but I'm sure it was more. Even I don't get this world." She said in sigh.

"Then why didn't you tell us to save him!!??" Killua was pissed.

"Bullet is an amazing guy." Gon was frustrated as well. He tried to keep his cool but his anger was overflowing.

"You know how he died?" Momoka asked stoping any unreasonable actions from the three of them.

"How?" Gon asked.

"He confessed at Guro.." Making the three of them stop moving from her words.

"What?"

"He liked Guro. He liked Era but only as a friend. That is why Era dislikes you Hina. You have her blood."

-Flashback-

On a misfortune day for the world, (their world) as their prince(Zeref) was caught spending time with the monster (Guro). As punishment by his king and queen, they must kill him.

"Oni-chann!!!" Everyone in the castle heard her scream for forgiveness behalf of her brother's sake but for pride and title they didn't listen and killed their only son.