The deal with the lady

OK..It's has been like my 50th chapter...so what do u think so far? it sucks? bad? horrible? never seen such slow n non interesting plot fanfic?  just tell me... I'm ready...BTW continue ....

That night..

"Killua I'm worried. she was struck with a knife in the stomach  without any defence.. isn't there anything I can do?" Gon asked in a worry voice.

"*sigh* I honestly don't know.. if I knew.. I already did What I had to.. but we just need to believe that she will be okay.." Killua said as he was sitting beside of Akahina's bed while looking at his fist.

"maybe I'll go out for a bit..." Killua stood and walked towards the doors but was stop by Gon. Killua's eyes were under the shades of his hair but Gon still stared into his eyes.

"I know What your thinking.. I'm not going to let You find Zecri and kill him... Why? coz I know Hina won't want me to let You return into an assassin again. I don't know if You know or not but Hina Really cares about You. Some people won't care if You turn back to an assassin but me and Hina and Kurapika and even Leorio don't want that to happen.. not again.. she once told me that she wanted you to have a normal life and was very happy when I helped You out of the Zoldyck mansion.. so please" Gon told Killua..

Killua clinched his teeth and punched the wall. The wall turned to crumble..

"Ahhhhhh!!! I know.. I just..." Killua was so frustrated.

"why am I so frustrated?? Arrrghhh " he told himself..

"fine.. I'll just sit here until she wakes up" Killua sat on the chair next to Akahina.

"and I'll be waiting on this sofa" Gon jumps on a comfy sofa.

-------------------------------------------

Killua's p/v

"weird feeling I'm having right now.. whatever it doesn't matter What I feel.. Weird.. why am I suddenly sleepy? *yawn* *looks at Gon* Gon is asleep already? What time is it? *search for a clock* 2am? No wonder.. *giggles* but I don't need any sleep.." Killua fell asleep.

"Furuki tomo,  watashi Wa mieru,

Anata ga soko ni iru,

Fukuruki tomo,  watashi wa chikau,

Kesshite togireru kizuna,

Aruki dasu, mugen no kouya,

Namida koraete, asu to e susumu,

Anata no tame no hoshi dakara,

Watashi wa kagayakeru,

Anata no tame no uta dakara,

Egao o misete"

Anime: Fairy tail

Title:  Hoshiboshi no uta

"this song I heard it before..." I was asleep but I heard it before.. I woke up seeing the woman I saw a few years ago.

She was looking at the moon light.. and was singing that song. She turned around and stared into my eyes.

"It's You again.." I said.

"yupp.. few years has pass, I am glad you turn from a brat to You now.." she said insulting me.

"ehem? think before talking or else.." I threaten her.

"listen lady.. tell me why your here .. or better just get out.." I said.

"Tch. tch. tch.. I just wanted to tell You something help full.. if You What I mean.." she pointed at Hina.

"What info lady?"

"Guro.. It's my name.. I hate doing intros but if You keep on calling me lady I think I'm going to snap.."

"Whatever.. just What do You think I'll buy? the doctor said she was fine.. why should I be worry?" I answered.

"What if there was something even the doc can't see..like something out of this world?I'm just saying..* throws a knife at me* recognize that knife?" she sat on Hina's bed.

"It's... Zecri's knife but now did you....?"

"he died... why? his own fault I guess.. but if You want to know.. on the tip of the knife has been covered with Really focused poison.. meaning a poison that isn't easily trace out.. How to know if she is infected? You can't.. "

"is Hina is going to die!? " I shouted a bit.

"Yes and No.."

"What?"

" just joking.. No.. but it has a cure.. she must have that cure..  there is only one place that have It's cure. Whale Island.. This girl *scratches her hand and bleeds a bit* knows about the poison so she can search for the antidote herself but I want You to accompany her to Whale Island. "

"hey... stop that!!! "

"What? It's just a scratch.. or do You want me to do a serious damage on her? for example, Oh I don't know.. to the heart?"

"don't!!"

"haha.... OK.. I won't but we need to have a deal that You will take her there.."

"okay.." I agreed and she snap her fingers and everything turned pitch black..

------------------*----------------------------

next morning...

I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was Hina's face.

"aaaahhhh.." I fell down my chair.

"are You okay?" she looked shocked.

"Hina!!!!! " Gon jumped on bed and hugged her.

"Gon stop.. your killing me.. except if u want to do that and proceed.." Gon stopped and I stood up.

"are You okay?" I asked.

"yeah? wasn't I suppose to ask You that I'm not the one who fell down a 4 legged chair early in the morning"

hearing those words annoyed me.. " ur suppose to ask me? I'm suppose to ask You that.. I'm not the one who was stab and fainted.. *pushed her forehead *"

"haha *nervously* I'm okay now.. let's leave this place shall we?"

we packed our stuff and got ready to leave..

"where are we going?" Hina asked.

"can we go to Whale Island? Cox I promised Mito san I'll return.." Gon answered quickly.

"sure.. let's go.." I agreed because of the deal I had with that lady last night.

was that even real? first coz it felt like a dream.. second, Cox there was no  scratch marks on Hina's hand when I woke up..

But somehow.. I felt as if I must listen to that lady's warning.

"owhh..  let's explore the city before leaving.." Hina said and pulled our hand.

"No.. let's go straight to the airport.." I pulled her towards the airport direction.

"No..." she suddenly sat down and it made it much more complicated to pull her.

"help me Gon.." I said..

"No.. I wanna do stuff tonight!! gon!!" she pointed out.

"You choose Gon!!" we both said at the same time.

"hahaha..   I choose..."