Good Morning and Good Bye ..

okay I know my fan fics are a bit short lame and well....  bad but who ever support me, I'm really greatful. I have over 500 readers. joking.. people only read the first chapter and stop.. after the first chapter only 10 people read it? I Don't know.. but it's no more than 30 .. how sad.. anyway continue...

Akahina's p/v

I woke up really early and went to Alluka 's room. She wasn't up yet so I just stroke her hair. then I went to Milluki's room. He was fast asleep. I didn't even entercoz I was still creep out with him so I went to Illumi's room.

I opened the door slowly but even if I opened it even slower the conclusion would be the Same. He noticed it and looked at me.

"Good morning Oni-chan "

"is that why you are here?"

"kinda. here. I made a cupcake"

"You expect me to eat it?"

"yes."

"no way..."

"come on.." I entered and ran to his bed.

"Fine." he wanted to take it but I pulled it away.

"because you rejected, I'll have to punish you.." my eyes now are  red.

"What kind of punishment?"

"close your eyes and open your mouth."

"*sign *.okay..." He closed his eyes and I feed him. He looked  so kawaii.  yet he was still emotionless. but with these pair of eyes I can feel warmness from inside of him.

"You improved. "

"thank you. I need to go. bye Oni-chan "

I left the room. now my last brother. Killua....  I went to his room. this time I was extra careful. I entered without waking him up.

I slowly walked towards him. He was adorable. I guess he doesn't sleep only at one place. He was shaped like a star. All the pillows and even blanket were on the ground. he was sleeping with nothing covering him. well except his pyjama .

He was snoring but not loudly. I pulled out my chocolate and puts it in his mouth. he ate it but he wasn't awake. I  pouted my cheeks and got on the bed. I touched him. he didn't even responded.

now I was on him. I pulled his cheeks . he woke up. I kinda was surprise that he slept that well. As an assassin he should have woke up like Illumi.  but I Don't care. I hugged him.

I can feel my eyes change colours again. I feel that Killua was blushing. he was embarrassed of something so I pulled back.

"what's wrong? why are you blushing?" I said as I was on top of him.

he looked away and said something.

"What?"

"I said sjfgdjdfgdhsfdhd"

"Huh?"

"YOUR ON TOP OF ME!! AND YOU  HUGGED ME WHEN I WOKE UP. OF COURSE I'M BLUSHING IDIOT!"

"Why?"

"get off of me"

"no. answer me first"

"grrrrrrrr " he growls and pushed me over. now he is on top of me.

"shut up. and just get off of m- .... Eh?"

"But your on top of me.."

"Mmmmm... " he moved away and blushed like crazy.

"I just came to give this chocolate and say good morning before I leave."

"oh... your leaving... okay.."

"Yeah. I'm so excited. but it Isn't such a dangerous mission. it's just picking plants"

"when are you coming back?"

"Don't know. but it is far so I'll be out for a long time. I hope I can succeed this one."

"*blushes * yeah. I hope you return safely and fast"

"okay I need to go"

"I'll walk you to the testing gate then..."

"sure"

Killua's p/v

Last night...

"Hina is leaving for a job... why am I so worry? I'm not worry.. am I? no... yes? no.. of course not... why should I? Well better get some sleep. it's already 10 .. I'm going to bed."

At 11 pm,

I'm at my bed.. "okay.. going to sleep."

At 1 am,

"I'm asleep already"

At 3 am,

"half way there.."

4:30 am,

"I'm asle-" finally I slept.

5:30 am..

Someone pulled my cheeks. I woke up and saw Hina on top of me. I blushed. After a while I was on top of her.

And before I know it, I was on my way to the test gate. Hina's last moments here for a few days.

"Killua? "

"Hm?"

"You okay?"

"yeah.. Well, good bye"

"Bye"

then I watch as Hina ran. Then she vanish from my sigh. I turned around and saw Illumi..

"Hm?" Illumi said.

"what?"

"nothing really. I just want to see if she left just yet"

"whatever"

(hope you like the new chapter. I'm shipping a lot of couples. hahaha. it was suppose to be killua zoldyck fanfiction now it's killua and illumi..  lol... Anyway about my question from the last question, 1)who said it and What episode... 2) What island. next chapter... is the answer. )