Part 66 : The Past can Change Everything

Hina is like that girl on the cover or that picture.. Heheheheh...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I need to tell them.." Bullet ran as fast as wind and searched for the half breed and his old friend, Momoka. Along side with two of his new friends Gon and Killua of course..

-Back to Momoka-

"Time flows different here. We might be spending minutes in the underworld but on earth, has pass a day. Something like that. But I don't actually know how long is the difference so yeah.. Maybe it is just a minute.. Maybe a year. Who knows. The reason to that is because no one has actually escape this world. You are the only one. And with that you brought us with you, master." Momoka teased Hina to cheer her up.

"M-master!? Stop that babbling old hag. Even though a lot has happened between Shiro and Guro but I'm Hina not those two. I'm.... I'm just an... Unborn..." Hina tried to sound cheerful not trying to lie to herself was worse than to them all.

"Unborn? Half breed? Demon? Yokai? Human? Does I matter? I was an assassin but Gon took me in anyways. You were just a kid when I found you but you are still someone I treasure..." Killua said while looking away blushing. "baka Hina"

Everyone was paralyzed for a second there. But then they all turned to each other and smiled.

Gon jumped on Killua and teased him a bit.

"Wow I didn't know you had it in you Killua.. Hahaha" he wrestle Killua to the ground and Hian just giggled a bit. The atmosphere changed.

"Thank you.." Hina pinched his left check and thank him.

"Then lets go!!" Hina jumped up and pointed a head. "The world is going to be shocked as there is a new Cursed Queen going to rule you!!" With her words of freedom, it rose up everyone's spirit they went ahead leaving Killua and Hina behind.

"Geez, you aren't embarrassed to say stupid and ridiculous stuff out loud. " Killua said and rubbed behind his head.

"Your face is still red" Hina said and laughed a bit.

"Shut it you idi....-" his words were cut as a pair of lips crashed into his.

gyuu..gyuu.. (Sorry for people who don't ship them.. If you do tell me.. Lol)

"Seriously thank you" she ran ahead with the others and leaves the ex assassin behind to realise the situation.

As Killua was still in a blur, he then realised that from behind, he saw something interesting.

"My face is red? Your blushing till your ears turn red. You idiot.." Killua whispred quietly as starts to walk ahead as well.

Everyone is facing forward so I wont be left behind..

-Back to Bullet-

"I hope they are not far behind. This is important. This can change everything.." He said between breath. Even though he worked as a Mafia with Era back at earth but going back to the underworld really drains his energy.

"Ara.. Ara... Boy.." He heard a voice from the above. " Don't tell me your trying to tell them?"

"I am.. I can still save Momoka from her death even if I can sacrifice my life." Bullet said in defence.

"The past can change everything my dear old friend.. My memories and Shiro's memories are both combine in that girl's head. She can figure this out. It might hurt a little tho.." The woman had long black hair and her eyes shows no mercy.