Chapter 17

Once Victoria made it to Michelle's house she honks the horn and waits for her to come out. When Michelle comes out the door she is dressed In a purple and gold romper, gold Michael Kors flats, with her hair in two french braids.

"Hey boo" Michelle said getting in the car. "Hey shelly, how are you" Victoria asked her reaching over to give Michelle a hug. "I'm doing pretty good. I am loving this new man of yours girl. I need to find me a good man. I was shocked he called me to tell me his plans for us.

I'm happy he thought about me and let me tag along though. Thats my Boy there. He's so sweet." Michelle said as they pulled out of her driveway.

"Yes he is. That's my little polite thug" Victoria said laughing. "Polite thug? Bitch what the hell is that?"

Michelle asked her looking at Victoria like she had lost her mind. "Just what it sounds like. I know he's a so called 'thug' nd grew up kinda rough, but he's so polite. For example, he'll open the door for me but smack by ass when I walk by, see, polite thug" Victoria said as they both burst out in laughter.

"But anyway. I want to set you up on a blind date" Victoria said taking her eyes off the road for a split second to glance at Michelle while waiting for the light to turning green.

"Oh hell naw, I don't do blind dates. What if he's a pervert, or rude, oh my god what if he's ugly" Michelle said clutching her chest  as if she was having a heart attack.

"Man, why you so dramatic Michelle. I wouldn't dare set you up with somebody like that. Besides I know this guy, have known him for a while. He's extremely handsome, caring, funny, smart, respectful, and hard working. I promise you'll have fun." Victoria said while pulling up to the spa.

"I don't know about this Vicki" Michelle said biting her bottom lip in deep thought. "Okay well how about this, we'll make a bet. If you don't have fun and don't like him, I'll take you out to eat, buy you a new bag, and buy you a new outfit.

Deal?" Victoria asked her hopeful." Well since you put it that way, deal" Michelle said doing the secret handshake she and Victoria made up when they were younger.

After being at the spa for four hours they headed to the mall to shop. Victoria bought herself a few bags, clothes, and shoes. She saw that Carter's, Children's Place, and the Polo store were all having a huge sale so she went crazy buying Jullius all types of clothes, shoes, jeans, and cargo pants.

"Damn, how much did he tell us to spend" Michelle asked Victoria. "He actually didn't, he said buy what we want and have fun, long as I spend at least $5,000 and according to my calculations, we've only spent around $3,000 so we beyond good to go.

Now let's take these bags to the car, and come back. I want to go to a few more stores and then pick up Danny some stuff." She said nudging Michelle's arm as they laughed.

"Yeah, he's definitely a winner. Spa, shopping spree, sweet, and he's willing to wait until you're ready to have sex? You don't see that everyday." Michelle said as they put the bags in Victoria's car.

"Yeah, I don't know what I did to deserve him, but I'm happy. He's made me happier in these last four and a half months I've known him than Nick did our entire relationship." She said closing her trunk. They agreed that Victoria would put her bags in the trunk and Michelle would put her bags on the back seats to keep everything separate.

"Victoria you've been through hell, especially recently. You deserve nothing but the absolute best and now you're finally getting it. Shit I'm happy for you." Michelle said as they put the bags up, and walked back into the mall. After another hour or so, they were worn out from shopping and tired.

They topped by McDonald's before Victoria dropped Michelle off at home. "Hey Victoria" both Ja'Vonda and Ja'Vonte, Michelle younger twin brother and sister said as they saw them walking upstairs.

"Hey y'all" Vicki said stopping to give both of them a hug. She went outside to her trunk and passed them both a bag. She bought Ja'Vonte a true religion outfit and a pair of shoes.

She got Ja'Vonda a Betsy Johnson watch, a outfit from forever 21, and a pair of shoes. Michelle gave them both gift she bought which was jewelry, and their food from McDonald's. They thanked them as Michelle went upstairs and Victoria left to get home.

When Victoria got home it was 5:48pm, the only bag she took out the trunk was a small purple bag, and the bag that had Danny's gifts in them. She ate her grilled chicken salad and took a quick nap. At 7:15pm she heard her alarm going off, she pulled out her outfit, laid it on her bed and went to jump in the shower. "I can't wait to see what my baby has planned for me tonight.

I now have somebody who loves me for who I am without trying to change me, a man who is loyal and honest, a man who has goals in life and respects me, my mind, and especially my body.

This man isn't perfect, but somehow, someway, he's perfect for me!" Victoria thought to herself as she began to lather her body in her Victoria Secret body wash.

SORRY FOR THE EXTREMELY LATE UPDATE, BUT I GAVE Y'ALL 6 CHAPTERS! LOL. THE REASONING IS MY LAPTOP SCREEN MESSES UP AND MY ENTIRE BOOK WAS ON THERE, SO JUST FOR MY READERS, I'M REWRITING IT ALL ON MY PHONE ((SEE HOW MUCH I LOVE Y'ALL))

CHAPTER 18 & 19 ARE 'RATED R' BECAUSE THE ENTIRE CHAPTER IS A SEX SCENE!! YOU'RE WELCOME IN ADVANCE KMSL   AND YOU MUST BE FOLLOWING ME IN ORDER TO READ IT. HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE ADLT1 PART TWO IS COMPLETED AND I'M WORKING ON A NEW BOOK. LEAVE COMMENTS, SHARE, AND VOTE PLEASE. LOVE YOU ALL!