Home sweet home

(I made a new book. titled

Truth and Dares Hunter x Hunter Fanfiction (A live top show)..

It's about.. a top show.. just leave comments for them to respond..)

continue...

Akahina's p/v

I return and pushed the testing gate.. 2 doors opened. "I have become a little stronger.." I said and smiled.

As I went it, Mike came close and sniffed me. I pat his head and he licked me. I just giggled.  I went even deeper and saw Canary.  She was as serious as always. I worked with the Zoldyck little after she did but I never see her smile. Except well... when she greets Killua..

"Hi Canary.." I waved.

"Welcome back.." she was emotionless. I sweatdrop and reached the Zoldyck mansion.

"Home at last.." I said with a smile. I ran to dad's room. without knocking I just barged in. With a grin on my face I said "I'm back!"

"Welcome back Akahina. So how was the mission? "

"For one it was easy.. here is the plants" I gave him my backpack. The plant didn't die because it is a special type of plant that can live over 10 years. it was able to live in hot or cold weather.

"Good job" He said. Suddenly the doors opened.

"Dad!! Illumi is following me everywhere again. he said to keep me safe? What the heck? I'm at home.. What is more dangerous than mom's babl-" I turned and saw him. "Killua... " I smiled and hugged him.

"Hina? your back already?"Killua was shocked.

"Aka... " Oni Chan poked his head in.

"yupp..  I'm back."

For the pass few weeks with Ging. well not few weeks, the island was protected with nen so I week is a day.. I learned that my eyes can do even more than just know people's feeling. I can also know how many people or where they are in a certain area.

with my current condition, I was able to know for 2 km. it was hard to master but when you do it comes in handy.

In Dad's room, we just chat about What happend in the past few days I was gone. Killua was at home and Illumi kept on bugging him. We laughed and I was having a lot of fun..I was between Illumi and Killua.  meanwhile dad was imprint of us.

My eyes were red then I notice two people. A kid and a woman was at the front of the door.

Nobody's p/v

Kikiyo opened the door and saw...

Akahina was kneeing on one of her leg and Silva was in a serious mood. the atmosphere was scary and serious at that moment.

Killua was standing beside of Silva. He was ignoring everyone and just looked at a dog in the room with a bored face.

in the other hand, Illumi was on the left side of Silva looking down on Akahina with a glare that can scar you for life.

"Oh~ Akahina your back?" Kikiyo asked.

"Yes Lady Kikiyo " she stood up and bowed.

"amazing.. What is all of this?"

"I was just telling her my opinion about her result in the last mission." Silva said.

"Okay then... I'll be leaving then.." she fanned herself and walked away..

As soon as Kikiyo was gone, Akahina reopens her red eyes and waited until she was really away. after a while Akahina stood up and rise her thumb showing that Kikiyo was gone.

She then laughed and held her stomach..  She was rolling around the room. Silva joined in and starts to laugh. Illumi is as emotionless as always and Killua just smirk..

"hahaha...  that was Funny.." Akahina said.

"It was" Killua pointed out.

"is it really okay for us to do this father?" Illumi asked..

"as long as no harm is done. then what's wrong?"

"So Akahina..  how did you know Kikiyo was near?" Silva asked.

"yeah.. I didn't even notice" Killua looked at her.

"well.. at the island there were a lot of wild animals... and... ummmm..  while I was chased by them I learned that I can track down animals or humans that moves." She lied.

"To be honest, no one can escape my eyes. as long as your moving I can see you.." she continued.

"how about people who sit still?" Illumi asked.

"As long as their not dead, I can see them. they breath right? and if they did held their breath, I can still hear / see their heart beat. something simple"

" Wow That's amazing" Killua praised..

"thanks "

"That's interesting.. you can return to your room now Akahina " Silva said.

After taking her backpack, she straight ran to her room.. She throw herself on her bed and said "I love this bed. no more sleeping on tress"

After resting a bit, she went to take a bath.

Akahina's p/v

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Loving your life?" x said.

"seriously.. who are you?"

" Guro "

"That's your name?"

I heard or felt her smile.

"how can I call you?"

"I will be there if you need me.. I just want to tell you, if you really love this family.. Don't get them in trouble."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after that I woke up. I notice that I  was in my room.. and on my bed. I remembered that after I finished bathing I laid on my bed without even getting dressed.

I stood up and walked to a table with a mirror on it. I took a comb and start to comb my hair. Then I saw it.. the mark. A spider mark on my neck. I held it and Suddenly there was  a noise from my opened window. 

I looked at the window and saw Killua.  I smiled and combed my hair again..

"What is it Killua? " I asked and he just entered my room. I turned around and put my hands across my body.

"I just just checking you out.." he said with his eyes close. He looked cool when he does his thing.

He opened his eyes and blushed. His eyes widen and looked away. I was puzzled for a while and I remembered that I was....  still... in....my..... towels..

I covered my body and blushed.

"G-get o-out..." I said..

Killua stood up and jumped out of my window. I puffed out my breath and suddenly...

"Yo... " Oni-chan said.

"get out!!" I pushed him out. I Don't know since when he was in my room or why I just pushed him out.

then I smiled and looked at the Calender. and my smiled fade away..

"I guess it is time for me to return to the troupe" I closed the Calender...

to be continue...

(I made Another chapter...  want me to post it now?)