Green

He was sitting looking at the moon "it's pretty isn't it?" He didn't reply or so he couldn't, he stood up and walked back "Hey you can't leave me here!" You chase behind him the air blowing through your hair. You kept up with him his pure white hair brightened with the moon.

"We should go back" you and Jungkook where laying in the grass,his oh wolf face on your lap "Come one it's late" you petted his head and sat up. He stood on his four paws and looked in your eyes "stop that's creepy" you moved his face and got up. He walked next you in silence the whole way back.

We got into the house and he shifted back "oh,you need this" he was naked and you gave him cloth,he laughed a little. Everyone was asleep "go put some clothes on" He walked past you and you saw a chance *slap* right in his cheek "y/n"he yelled in a whisper,you laughed silently "I'm gonna murder you" he dropped his cloth and went towards you "no. No.no!" He throws you over his back and spanks you *slap,slap* you slapped both his cheeks this time. "Oooouuwww! Your gonna regret that" he threw you on the bed. He stated to tickle you. Naked. "Jungkook" *gasp* "stop" *gasp* "please" he tickled you one last time and let you go "now be a good girl and listen to daddy" his voice changed completely it was deeper and dominate. He went to go put some boxers on and laid on the bed saying nothing to you. "Jun-" "ah, what did I say?" He put his hand around your neck. You stared at him,his eyes still glowing a soft green in the room. He smiled wickedly and pulled you in to a kiss and pulled back. Smiled at you and laughed made you laugh "I love you" he put his forehead in yours "I live you too" you smiled at him.

Couple weeks later

You and yoongi had made up and not the "I'm sorry" way. As of Auro you haven't heard anything or he has t down anything either. We had fixed most of the house and bought new furniture,and fixed the walls from bullets and the explosions.

We finally had jobs, all of us, it's not the best. At all, we did underground work. Illegally, we could get caught but yoongi and Namjoon where good at hiding out identities. They had to dye there hair Namjoon had grey hair,Jin had black hair, yoongi had dark red hair, Jimin had pink/purple hair ,Teahyung had blue almost teal hair ,Jungkook had half dark brown almost black and blonde almost white in the other side , Hoseok went blonde and you you went silver almost white to match your wings. A lot of things changed in a couple weeks, you grew even closer as a family. The week felt like moths pass by, everyday was work and exploiting people doing "illegal" things.

"Watch your 6" Namjoon spoke into the walkie-talkie,we where on a "mission". A guy selling illegal crack and stuffing it in people trying to get to places. This man was the worst of the worst, it was 1 am we've been here since almost 10. Me and Namjoon where together Jungkook and yoongi where together, Teahyung and Jimin where together and Jin and Hoseok where where separate. Jin being out eyes in the house and Hoseok hacking Into the security system. "How much longer hyung" Jungkook has spoke into the talkie "don't rush me....and done your good to go Alpha team" Hoseok sounded excited, the Alpha team was Jungkook and yoongi to take out his security "Zulu team clear" that was me and Namjoon, we crouched to the door and Namjoon opened it, "cover me" you nod your head, and follow behind Namjoon with a gun in your hands. "Duck!" I yelled and Namjoon sucked and shuts where fired "AAGHG!" You got kill shot there was three men but the last one man he's to fire one at your leg, piercing it. "Y/n!" Namjoon helped you up "I'm go this" you limp the pain out, "let me take it out" "okay" Namjoon stuck his fingers in your leg, you clenched your jaw trying to maintain your screams within you "got it" He threw it to a side and ripped his shirt wrapping your leg to stop the bleeding.

"Alpha Team, y/n was shot on her left thigh" he spoke Into the walkie-talkie "dam it Joon!" You heard yoongi say "it's not his fault, I only saw the first two men not the third one" you spoke in to it. "Be more careful" Jungkook said "Zulu team, two more men coming your way left side" Jin spoke "shit here" you gave Namjoon your gun "lean both toward the inside" he took them and went to the corner of the wall. He looked back at you "wait...wait.....now!" You where listening to the footsteps, as soon as you said he turned and shot two bullets taking both of them down. "Jin anymore" you spoke in tot walkie "no, your clear Zulu team...Alpha team three men from the right!" Him spoke worried "are you okay?" You asked Joon as he sat there "yeah,let's go" he helped you up and handed you gun back. We walked the way the men where walking from. "Namjoon!" We beard a voice "Romeo team watch out...shit Alpha team Romeo is in trouble go Zulu stay where you are your surrounded" Jin talked fast. "Shit" Namjoon said "Juliett, Tango Can you hear me" those where code names for Jimin and Teahyung if they're where ever captured. It was silent,you where trying to listen for Jimin or Teahyung but only heart beats is what you could hear and really close footsteps "Namjoon we need to get out or we'll die" you said to him,he looked around "up" there was a vent "I'll go and I'll pull you" he went up first then pulled me up. "Go go" you pointed to the dark small space "Hoseok where does this vent lead us too?" It was silent "hose-" "Zulu, take two right and left,Romeo will be right below you hurry" Hoseok has eyes on the inside of the house "go Namjoon go!" "Are you sure?" "Yes go I'll be right behind you" you pushed his shoulder a little "Okay" he said and turned and hurried his way and he disappeared, you tried to hurry but it hurt "Come on go" you said to your self and pushed you self along. You heard gun shots getting louder "shit Jin do you have eyes on what happening?" You talked I to the walkie-talkie "Delta, I have eyes. November is there already but Alpha team, Yankee was shot I'm not sure where but he did Juliett was almost shot you need to hurt they need you Delta"you took a deep breath "thanks Jin" was all you could say.

You moved on forward,in the small space you had didn't make it easy "Namjoon!" He was sitting their "y/n" he was panting "your bleeding where?" You searched "here just take it, help them go" he handed you his gun with a bloody hand "shit,don't move keep pressure on it" you looked over the the small space you had. Jimin and Teahyung where on their knees guarded by 10 men. No sight of yoongi and Jungkook "where's-" "they retreated back yoongi was shot" "Jungkook where are you" "y/n what are you doing-" "shh Namjoon" "we are in a restroom y/n,yoongi is bleeding bad, Hoseok we need you!" Jungkook was about to break "jungkook calm down,don't do anything your vulnerable when your in transformation"it was silent "Jin do you have eyes on them?" "Yes they're in the restroom,there's two men outside the door,Jungkook is keeping pressure for yoongi,he passed out shit!" The mission was failing "we need to retreat we can't do this" Namjoon said "Okay, what about Jimin and Teahyung!?" "Jungkook Can you hear me, i need you to take yoongis gun and come out where gonna retreat but we need Teahyung and Jimin..Hoseok we need you too here's my plan, y/n is gonna jump down spread her wings making a blanket over Jimin and Teahyung is three will shoot as many as we can and Jin we need you to for yoongi, am I clear?" Namjoon plan was good "y/n Can you do that?" Jungkook was talking about your wings they'll be shot at and messed up "yes.theres no other way" "Okay,ready in three...two...one!"