Pain pt2

This morning everyone woke up around the times of 11-12. You where the first on to get up and started to somewhat clean you couldn't really carry anything heavy because of your hand and you where half asleep, mostly get crushed by it. "Need help?" Tea helped you either way "thanks" his messy bed hair made you giggle a little "we need to clean this place up" he kicked around things "not in our condition,later" he was still in a cast but you could tell it didn't hurt as much already. "We should get some food before they wake" tea said "neither of us can drive tea, well most likely crash" you giggled, he groaned and laid on the couch "we are useless like this" he lifted his arm.

"Yep" yoongi was standing at the bottom of the stairs staring at us "rude hyung" Tea was offended "whatever,is their nothing in the fridge?" He opened it "why would they even take our food out like who thinks of that wow!" He closed the fridge door and laid on top of Tea "oof" came out of Teas mouth at the collision from yoongi "I could honestly fall asleep again right here" he put his hand between Teas chat and cheek " y'all are adorable" you sat in front the couch Where they kid in top of each other. "We should go to the hospital" Teahyung said "yeah let's go" you go up and went to go change, it was getting cold here.

"Okay get tf out my car" we got to the hospital "rude" Teahyung said yoongi just laughed. You rushed in to the hospital and sighed in. You knocked "come in"you heard Namjoon voice came from inside he room "hey y/n" Hoseok and Namjoon say "hey guys how are we today?" You walk in seeing Jungkook still unconscious "better than ever" Hoseok  sarcastically said "hey guys!" Jimin came in followed by Teahyung and yoongi and Jin half asleep eating breakfast. They greeted each other "so when will they release y'all?" I asked "I think later today" Namjoon said "good" you smiled at him. You went today by jungkooks bed, just thinking of how my he's you missed him "wake up~" you mumble. Gripping his hand softly "well we should go, we need to clean the house before you arrive" "yeah" they got up "y/n do you wanna stay?" Yoongi said "if y'all don't mind" he shakes his head "I'll leave you my car" he puts his keys on the desk "thanks, se y'all later". They left after saying goodbye, you sat their on the edge on Jungkook bed facing Hoseok and Namjoon "He'll wake, don't worry" Hoseok said turning in the tv "I'm not" He giggles "really, you can't fool us y/n" Namjoon played with his messy bed hair "whatever" you laughed softly. "Can you help me up?" Hoseok held his hand out, you got up "careful" you held his hand helping him sit up "oh I fell like I'm 100 years old" you laugh "almost there" you joke around with him,Hoseok rolls his eyes.

Yoongi pov

"Okay ladies time to clean this shit hole, I want it spotless!"Jin was yelling at us "hyung how about you come help us instead" Jimin was winning (cutely) "he's to good to Jimin" I said, kind face was giving a offended look, Jimin sighed.

It took about three hours for the house look somewhat clean. Everything was it's in its place but it was ruined we would have to buy new things. "Dam the Auro" I said Sutton in the broken couch "you can say that again" Jimin said "but he's her brother we can't do anything" he sighed "we can, if she doesn't find out" I sat up "hyung, she won't forgive you just leave it"  "you're right" I sighed.

Y/n pov

"Okay grammas  lets go home, or what's left of  it" you smiled while you carefully push Hoseok in a wheel chair. Another nurse had Namjoon you could hear him flirting with her "here, thank you" the nurse helped you get them car. "Are y'all hungry or we going home?" They where In the back seat "we can just go home" Hoseok said looking at Joon which he gave him the agreed look "home it is". The nurses moved Jungkook  into a different room that day as well,he was still in coma and could wake at any minute.

You drive home in silence, the beats of their hearts was the only thing you could here. "I'm sorry,I've so much damage to all of you,I never me t this to happen" you sigh "y/n,don't blame yourself" "then who else Joon,who should take the blame for all of this? You,Jungkook,Jimin,yoongi or Hoseok? No I am the one to blame. I fell in love,with not one but two of the most important people in my life I'm sorry" you held your emotions in. They said nothing because they knew I was right "I'm sorry y/n,I wish it didn't fall on you but it is what it is,and we are not here to make you feel like your the worst person ever, we are family we are here to support you and carry you on our shoulder and vice versa" Namjoon smiled threw the small mirror. "Yes thank you Joon,you to Hobi" you smiel threw the mirror,he smiles brightly.

"Okay we are home Hobi,I'll get someone to come get you Okay?" "Okay" he says you dieta help Joon out of the car, we walked/limped to the door,you unlocked it and went in "Jesus" Joon was shocked "i know, but they at least got some of it where it's supposed to go" you closed the door "hyung!" Jimin and Teahyung came in the kitchen "hey guys!" Namjoon smiles brightly he looked so happy when he was around them "here guys I left hobi in the-" "I got him" you turn around yoongi was already at the door with Hoseok "thank you yoongi" he smiles at you, he sits Hoseok in a chair,Namjoon in  another one. "Is he still not awake?" Teahyung went up to you "no" you sighed "Hell wake,He has to" you smile at him painfully.