Poison

"Wait" 10 minutes into the fight the elder spoke once again,you and Mika where panting "you" he pointed at you "yes sir?" You stoops as tall as you could "your no wolf" he walked toward you "your.....a hybrid!" He took a step back "yes sir" was all you could reply "you don't belong here leave and never come back" "sir,the wolf I'm not leaving with out him" you point at Jungkook,the elder walks toward him "he's been marked by an alpha but he...with you" he messes with his beard "Sir please, I-I" you stopped before you could say anything "he'll make the decision,Jungkook was it?" "Yes sir" his voice was quite "you have an choice today and only one chose wisely" the elder released him from his hand cuffs and  took his seat back on the chair  "I-I chose" he scanned both of us why was he hesitant? "You,you have something on him don't you he would never chose you" you held Mika by her shirt. She smirks at you "die bitch" you felt a sharp pain in your lower abdomen "nooooo!" Yoongi caught you before you fell "y/n, shit" "fuck you,you said you wouldn't hurt her!and I didn't even chose! you heard Jungkook,she laughs in his face and walks away "let's get some help" he carries you "Let's go kook" and you pass out.

Yoongi pov

"It was poisoned,we have to get to Jook!speed up!" I screamed at Kookie. "I'm driving as fast as I can hyung!" He was he was going 100 on a 70. We arrived to the house "open the door hurry!" Jungkook did as he was told and I had already told Namjoon and Hoseok and they already had everything ready "lay her here" you carried y/n body and places it on a table "Okay we need a needle to take the poison out" He was talking to Hoseok who was already getting everything ready "1inch deep" Hoseok gave the needle to Namjoon. Namjoon stuck the needle in blood right away was coming out. "Now we wait" Namjoon said plugin y/n to more machines "these will keep her stable until the poison is out" he pats your shoulder "thanks Joon,you should cheek Jungkook he seemed in rough shape" he nods.

I stood by you the night,o watched as your chest rose and how your skin color was coming back slowly meaning the treatment was working,but you haven't woken up. He was worried for you, Jungkook was hurting I could feel him and i know you could to.

Wake up y/n.

For us.

Jungkooka pov

"Namjoon I'm fine" I said as he patted my cuts down with alcohol "really you have cuts all over you" he smacked you softly on the side of your head. It was silent for a moment I was staring at her,her beauty was overwhelming. "She'll wake up" I diverted my eyes at Namjoon "she will,she's stronger than all of us" I have Namjoon a warm smile. "Alright let me your shoulder" Namjoon said,I took my shirt off painfully,he was examined it "it's just bruised and swollen just take some inflammation medicine you'll be fine" he pats your other shoulder "thanks hyung" I put my shirt back on "Jungkook what happened when you where with her?" He asked "hyung i don't wanna talk or even think about her" I close my eyes in pain in thinking of what happened back at the place where she took me. "Sorry Jk" he put his hands on your shoulder and leaves the room.

"She'll wake up right?hyung" yoongi was sitting in a chair next to her bed "mmm,I'm positive she will" he looks at me,his eyes little swollen from crying probably. "Are you gonna stay here?" "Yeah you can stay if you want" I was shocked because he usually wants his alone time with her "okay,well I'm going to the kitchen you want anything?" "Juts water please" i nod at him and leave downstairs.

"How is she?" Teahyung places his head on my shoulder "she's stable for know" you gave his a soft smile,he pouts "stop it, you know your cute" you pinch his nose he giggles softly "where yoongi hyung?" Jimin enters the kitchen "with y/n" he nods his heads,then Jimin approaches you and hugs you "Hyung what-" "just hug me" he cut me off and I hugged him "we both needed that" "sure did" I giggle and makes him squeak "what was that?" Teahyung could barely hold his laugh in "shut up" Jimin mocked Teas deep voice,tea rolled his eyes walked past him and smacked his ass and sprinted out he kitchen. YOU LITTLE BITCH,COME HERE!" They chased each other.

I went back downstairs "here you go hyung" he picked his head up "thanks Jk" I nod.

"Mmmm" a soft moan came out,we both turned our head to y/n,her eyes widen open, red almost glowing. "Y/n!" Yoongi was shocked we both where.

Y/n pov

"What happened" yoongi was wrapped around you "yoongi that tickles stop" you kill his face and there where tears on his eyes "are yo crying" he pulled away his face "no" he wipes his tears "Kookie!" He was standing by the side of the bed with a cup of water in his hand "come here" you open your arms slowly and he drops his cup and runs into your arms "I missed you,I missed both of you" you grabbed yoongi hand still holding Jungkook in your arms. "I have to tell Namjoon I'll be back" yoongi left he room. "I'm sorry y/n" Jungkook was tearing at this time "no baby it's not your fault" you pulled him back and looked at his face his eyes had dark circles around them with some bruises on his face as well. "I love you" you put your hand on his cheek "I love you too" he gives you a kiss on your forehead.

"She's awake!" Namjoon and the rest of the boys enter the room "hi guys!" One by one they came and hugged you "how are you?" Namjoon asked you while he played with the machine next to your bed "I actually feel great but I have the pain form the wound" "oh well I still need to stitch it up completely" "you left me open!?" "Yeah I put a meddle in their" He giggles at you "so how did the fight go?" Jimin was teasing you with Teahyung right behind him "really Jimin? Well you know I got stabbed by a lunatic and I almost died you know th usual" you shrug "wow really-" "boii you don't get" he laughed bumping into Tea "aaaoww" Yeah winced in pain "Sorry babe" Jimin put his hand over his mouth Teas eyes widened and we all froze "uhh I mean baby,like he's being a baby" he stood up "yeah" tea giggles "yeah" everyone says and giggles.

"Y/n let me stitch you up,everyone out!" Namjoon broke the moment of silence with his loud ass claps "yeah okay let's go" yoongi and Jin herded the boys out. "Okay ley down" Namjoon pushed you down softly "okay I'm gonna take this out slowly"he put gloves on you nod at him,you feel the meddle slipping out of your body "ew I don't like that" he laughs at you "Okay all done , now for about 4 stitches" he gets his things ready and changes his gloves "ready?" "As I'll ever be" you have him a soft smile. He starts to stitch you up and it hurt even over the numbing medicine "sorry but with out these stitches you won't be able to heal all by yourself"