Blood

⚠️smut sis.yes already⚠️

You got home,during the car ride you fell asleep,someone carried you inside and put you on the vouch waking you up. "I'm sorry" you rub your eyes "it's okay Yoongi". You wheeze thirsty,thirsty for blood "I-I need b.....~" "I got it right here" he had a cup "that's it" "really that's your question, not omg yoongi where did you get that and who's is it?" You laughed "I don't really care right know, I want it" you snatched it from him and drank it like you've never had before.

"Ahhhh,that's better" you finished in seconds he sat next to you,he wiped some form the side of you mouth and licked it off his finger. "Your eyes are so beautiful" he put his hand on your cheek "we gave the same color" you chuckle "I know but on you they're gorgeous,they complement you" he stares into your eyes.

"We should get some sleep" you grabbed his hand and held it on your thigh "we should,are you tired" he starts to touch your thigh slowly. "Not really" you look him in the eyes "well I have an idea of what we...~" you attack him pushing down,your lips on his. He ran his hands up and down your thighs,you grind against him.

You felt him getting bigger "I missed you daddy" he ran your fingers up his torso "me too princess" he smirks at you, "let's go up stairs" you nod. He carries you,your wrapped around his torso.

He threw you on the bed he climbed on top of you,you pressed your body against his "do you want it princess?" He later kisses on your neck "yes daddy" you whisper in his ear,he tugged on your clothes telling you to take it off. You did as you where told,he also took his clothes off,all of it. He lays over you but this tome he,starts to rub you,you spread you legs more "yoongi~" you dug your nails into him,he stuck his fingers in and start to pump them in and out,you main over and over.

"Daddy~" he keeps doing it, you where about to cum when he stopped "Hey!" You looked up at him he smirked at him "do you think I'll let you oof that easy,your wrong princess" he rubs himself in your entrance you grab the sheets. This time was different your claws didn't come out you didn't feel the vampire inside you wanting to come out. "Fuck~" he inserts himself you arch your back, his body know pressed into yours,it was painful at first but then it lessened with every pump. You moved your hands to his back, both of your breathing was off,his lips hovered over yours.

He bit your lip softly, "Yoongi I'm...~" you released all over him,your legs wobbly and twitching,he kept thrusting into you "fuck" he came right after you, "inside me yoongi really?" He leaned over you,he smiled innocently "I'll get you some pills" he plopped beside you out of breath.

You turn over to his side putting one arm across his chest, "what happened to Ki?did you see him at all?" He chuckled "let's say we taught him a lesson" you where confused but you didn't want to know what happened to the poor guy

Next morning

"Y/n,get up" you where shaken lightly "what?" You rubbed your eyes "how are you feeling?" He put his hand on your forehead,he was still laying with you "eh, not so good" "well you can stay here,I need to go got class or I'll fail" your eyes widened "school omg I totally forgot...Jea is at the house I need to..~" he laughs "what" you sat int he bed "I already called Jea, and your staying here for the day" he bobbed you nose "no,I'm fine" "y/n, if I say your staying your staying" he grabbed your wrist "okay" you barely speak, "there's food in the fridge,there's blood in there to" you throat got dry all the sudden "okay" he smirks at you "good,I'll be back in a few hours" he gives you a kiss on the lips.

"Bye princess" you where in the kitchen with him he hold you,your hands around his neck,you pout at him "see you later" he gives you a kiss and leaves.

School is finished

You decided to go pick up Jea from school,you texted him before hand and you where supposed met at the side of the school were we usually meet. "Jea?" You called but no one answered "J...~" you stopped you heard grunting,and yelling coming from the corner.

"Jea" you whispered,Ki was all over him ,screaming at him getting punched his lips already bleeding his eye red and swollen,he locked over at you quickly and shook his head, "did you hear me you little shit" Ki punched him in the gut,you couldn't do anything because Ki wasn't alone he had his little body guards around him. "Fuck what do I do" you placed your back against the wall. The it hit you ,you grabbed your phone and started dialing.

"Yoongi.come know please to the east side of the school,it's Jea he's getting beaten up by Ki and he's not alone" you whisper so they couldn't hear you "okay I'll bring the rest,don't do anything" "okay hurry please" you heard more grunting.

They where arguing loudly "he died because of you, our father died because of you" he puched him in the face,but Jea was taking it,you where shocked "father?, Dr.Ace?.....Ki and Jea brothers?" You spoke kinda loud you covered your mouth and slammed your back against the wall. "I don't thi..." "well,well well look what the cat dragged in" Ki dragged you by the hair,you held on to his hands trying to take them off "let go of her" Jea tried to fight,but he was too weak Ki just pushed him back and he fell to the ground, "get off me" you expanding and hitting him in the face "you bicth" he held his eye,his eye patch had fallen off, you got in front Jea your wings protecting both of you "are you okay?" You scammed his face "yeah" he held his ribs

"Y/N WATCH OUT!" You heard a voice scream,Jea grabbed you and threw you out the way, "JEA!!" Yoongi ran to him,Ki had stabbed him through the heart,it was supposed to kill you "you son of bitch" yoongi punched Ki in the face making him fall to the ground,Hoseok went to Ki you sprinted to Jea side "no,no,no,no" your tears where starting to come out "Jea,no I'm sorry" you ran your hand down his face,he smiles at you "it's okay,Thank You y/n" you tears came out more and more "for what,look what I've done" "for believing in me,for taking me in,for taking care of me" he put his hand on your cheek "I Love you y/n,don't forget that" and with that last breath he was gone.

"NOOOOOOOO" you hugged his body,your body was trembling. He loved you as friend but most importantly as family, "I'm so sorry" you cried and cried.

"IM GONNA KILL YOU,HOW COULD YOU KILL YOUR OWN BLOOD!" As you said those words you got up, and went to Ki,he was In shock "I-I..." "HE WAS YOUR BROTHER YOU PIECE OF SHIT,YOU DIDN'T DESERVE HIM" you screamed at him "hes was traitor!"your anger starts to take over,your hairs started to stand up and grow thick your fangs and nails same out your eyes blood shot red, your where completely transformed "y/n!" Jungkook got in between you and Ki "what are you doing?" You snarled at him "he doesn't deserve to die yet" he expanded his hands "WHAT,your fucking crazy move the hell out of my way" "no y/n, your angry and your not yourself killing Ki will only make things worse please" he got on his knees and bowed, you where confused "no he gonna die,move out he way!, I don't wanna hurt you" he didn't listen "you won't hurt the y/n" "I-I your right but he will..now yoongi!" Yoongi tackled Jungkook to the ground leaving Ki vulnerable."no y/n,please!"Jungkook yelled. Nows the chance y/n...you couldn't move your body was stuck to the ground,go y/n,go you told yourself but you couldn't,Jungkook was right "it's fine yoongi,let him go" "what,are you sure?" "Yes" your transform back ,he let him go Ki left in seconds "you coward!" Yoongi still yelled. You walk back to jeans body "can you help me? You asked Hoseok he nods,you carry part of head body and Hoseok carry's the rest.

"Were gonna go burry him" you told the guys "we're coming"