Sorry

"Come one lets go home,we have class tomorrow" you grabbed your stuff "we are leaving know thank you For not ripping him to pieces" you went to yoongi "your welcome if he's important to you then he is to me" he smirks at you "goodnight princess,I'll see you tomorrow" He pecked you lips "goodnight yoongi". You blush all the way back home "I didn't know you and yoongi where a thing" you stop at the door "we are not" he chuckles "i maybe dumb but I'm not blind" you laugh "you know that made no sense" you laughed even more "shut up open the door it's cold" you opened the door. "Your stupid.....goodnight Jea" you try not to laugh "whatever goodnight" he gives you a hug.

Jungkooka pov

You got up Jimin and Teahyung by your side,your two best friends.

You went to the kitchen to get a water. "Why where you at her house?" You sigh "I just wanted to check on her" He scoffs
"hyung she....she needs you ,she's hurting with out you" you made him stop "she has you" he was about to leave "no hyung she really need you" you grab him by the arm "well then stop talking her away from me" you look down "I'm sorry hyung I-I can't" you let him go and he leaves.

Your POV

It was first class you had with yoongi,Jimim and Jungkook. This class was gonna be awkward. The bell rung and like always they came in late "Again guys,all these late tardies will lead to a detention" the teacher marks her paper."sorry miss" Jimin his head a little, they all walk towards you but yoongi pushes Jungkook your direction, "hey y/n" Jimin says happily "hey Jimin". Yoongi sits with Jimin this time and Jungkook by you,"hey" you turned your head "hey" you answer back "how's you sleep?" You asked and pocked his where his wound was "ow, fine thank you" you chuckle "you" he scans you up and down in your seat. You try to hold in your laugh but you left a chuckle out.

A loud slap scared both of you "hyung?" "Don't Jimin,please" yoongi got up and walked out "yoongi sit down" the teacher got up we where watching a video, he ignored her and walked up to the door "if you do this there will be consequences" he scoffed and left he room "I'll be back" you looked at Jungkook he nods,you go up "miss same goes for you" you ran out the classroom.

"Yoongi wait" he was walking down the hallway, it was nobody but you and him he ignored you you ran faster and catches up to him. "Yoongi wait please" "Why? So I can watch you flirt with Jungkook no thank you,you two are perfect for each other" you stood there shooked he never talked to you like that "I'm sorry yoongi I really am please.....I-I need you" he scoffs "no you don't,you want to use me I'm not blind y/n nor stupid" his word hurt "please yoongi........I love you" there you said what he wanted to hear "I.....no you just saying that so I can come run back to your arms,you can't have us both y/n, that's not fair to me or him." He started to walk again years rolled down your face,you fell to your knees "I love you" you whimpered,but he heard you.

"Y/n?!" A familiar voice came from behind and helped you up "why does it hurt son much Namjoon" he held you in his arms "because,it's love y/n, it hurts them to you know both of them." You nod in his neck, the bell rang "I'll walk you to the cafeteria come on"we all had lunch together,you wiped your tears,Namjoon was the best he really knew how to comfort people he was like a big pillow you could relay on. "Thank you Joon" he nods his head.