Carelessness

"Guys I have something to tell you and please just keep calm" you took a deep breath in "Okay, outside there is the man that caused all this but-" Teahyung charged you got in don't of the door "wait please-" "why y/n,he did this" he pointed at the bed "I know but, he's my brother tea" he stood up, the look in their faces was funny asf. "What!" Jimin squeaked "did I hear that right?!" Jin was babbling about something "okay be quite!" You raised your voice, "he's outside that door the o yo stopping you so em and it will be that way from now on He my family and I know what he did is complete wrong I hate him for it but he is my family and~" "she's will protect him because he is her family and, we understand her point of view" we all look at each other "Namjoon-ah" Jin yelled and ran toward the bed.

"Yoongi hyung!" Jimin raises his voice. Yoongi came in bathing in "what...Namjoon!" His gummy smile came out "why are y'all screaming?" A soft groan/ mumble came from another person "hobi!" You went up to him and gave him a hug "y'all are so loud.... wait what happened, did we make it?" He hugged you back "oh hobi" your heart was overwhelmed with happiness but some pain was still, "did we make it?" Hoseok asked again "barely" yoongi said looking out the door "y/n did you escape, how are you here?" Here we go when have to tell him now "so the man that set all of this up welllll how do I says this......he's......my.....um.....brother" you scrunched your eyes waiting to get yelled at by Hoseok "what the hell?, why would someone do that y'all family is messed up in so many ways no offense" "nun taken" "why didn't He juts call you like a normal person or stalk you or something?" "Because she has all of you to protect her and I knew you wouldn't let her go by herself, and you try to protect her" Auro stepped in the room,he stood by the wall leaning on it "Your the brother huh? I thought you would be more handsome" yoongi had to turn around and go behind Teahyung to laugh "ah yes my sister here go the looks I got the brains" he pats your head, you roll your eyes "I see, well y/n do you hate him or......are you gonna hold this against him, but y/n we will support you on your decision" all eyes are on you waiting for your response, you looked at Jungkook he was still out "I-I..." "it's okay y/n" Namjoon smiled at you. "I'm sorry guys he's my brother, I know you understand" you clinging on Auros arm felt the heartbreak because he hurt the people you love most but he is your family.

Later that day the nurse came in and checked on Namjoon and Hoseok tonsee it they had any broken bones, but even if they would heal faster than normal people. We technically spend the whole night at the hospital until we had to go. We ended up going back to the house "you know if your brother wasn't your brother he would have been dead by know" yoongi said as he picks up things of the ground, you didn't reply and went straight up stairs. You jumped on your bed, frustration start rush all over your body, you got up and changed into some spandex and a old shirt.

You went down stairs, you wrap you hands with some tape it was hard by yourself but you managed to get it on. You start to punch the bag, one after another each one getting stronger, than the one before "ahhhh!" You the last punch manejes to go through the bag making a hole in it "shit" you pulled your hand out. You stare at the hole spacing out, you move on to the another punching bag, once again punching it and your punches getting stronger by the second, blood was rushing through your veins this bag was sturdier than the last. "Ahh shit, oh my god!!" You held your wrist "FUCK!" It hurt bad you fell on the floor "y/n, what happened?" Yoongi came in "it's juts my wrist" you rocked back and forth in pain "let me see" he came sat in front of you and unwrapped you hand "first of you didn't wrap this tight enough, and is sprained" he massages your wrist, "what are you doing up, I thought you where asleep it's 5 in the morning" he spork but you didn't answer "y/n?" He made you look at him "what wrong?" He left you he left the frustration you had within you "nothing I'm fine" you got up and went into a small little office and got a cast for you wrist. You went back and took of the punching bag that had hole in it and threw it on the floor. "Y/n" yoongi grabbed you and pushed against the wall "you will not sit here and ignore me,okay!" He resided his voice a little you stood there looking at him, he kept talking but you where focused on his eyes all you hear is mumbling.

"Y/n" you hugged him, buried you face in neck he held you tightly. "Let's go to sleep" He unwrapped your other hand and held your hand. He laid with you in the bed "it's okay" he kissed your forehead. You haven't shed a tear since the hospital, you where getting used to this now, it sound harsh but it was the solid truth. At this point your heart was just on the brink of being literally torn to pieces, it you can't leave him here by himself.