treachery

"Wake up" you opened your eyes Jungkook was changing in front of you. You pull the covers up to your eyes "are you done?" He laughs "yeah" you peek just to make sure he was wasn't he was barely putting his shirt on.

His body perfectly toned down to his slight v line. "Hurt up" he shakes his head and you up and got your bag. You outfit consisted of a yellow long jackets black jeans and black shirt and some black boots.

"Let's go" Teahyung was waiting at the car,we didn't have time to eat breakfast. We got I got the car it was kinda windy and cold today. "Where to first?" Teahyung was typing on his phone "black market" "okay let's go".

We get to the market,there was a lot of suspicious people staring at the four you. "We should split up to cover the plants" we got to a big green house it was huge. "Yeah,come on Jimin" Teahyung pulled Jimin who was still half asleep.

Yoongis pov

Hoseok didn't leave your side,nor Namjoon they where the closest to you. "How are you Hyung" Namjoon have you a cup of water. The bite wasn't getting any better and you felt worse. "Fine" Hoseok enters the room he has a thermometer and some pills. "Open" he puts the thermometer under your tongue. He pulls it out "100 exactly" he gives you some pills and you drink them.

"Do you want anything?" Hoseok sits on the end of the bed. "No?thank you" "I'm gonna go,get  some rest Hyung" Namjoon leaves the room.

"Have you talked to her?" "No,should I?" He smile say you "yes,call her at least"you grab your phone dial her number.

     "No answer" you worried she usually answers the phone. "Text her" "Okay"

   Yoongi: Hey hows everything going.

Your pov

"Wait you idiot,how do we get that part" you where busy with the guys tryin to get the flower but the leaves where like poison Ivy,Jungkook was a rash all over his hands and so does Jimin.

"Ughhhh" Jungkook growled cracking his hand "Hyung it hurts" he was nagging at Teahyung "it should be healing any second know calm down you baby" Teahyung said "they should have something to grab it with, split up and look around" you nod at him "Come on help me you big baby " you pulled Jungkook "hey I'm not a baby" "yeah your the youngest one here" "so,your the smallest one" you roll your eyes "that doesn't matter,lmao look for something useful" "fine".

"Aha,I GOT SOMETHING" you heard Yeahyung scream form the other side "OKAY WE ARE COMING" we run back where the plant was "what?!" "What wrong" you get to them "the plant is Gone!" "Are you seri...." there's was a big sound "there catch him" it was a person in all black. The four of you ran after him you and Jungkook being the first ones "damn he's fast" you picked up your pace and where dodging thing and persons at the same time.

You where running inches behind him you reached for him but he turned left. "Shit" you almost fell you kept running behind Jungkook know, you catches up again right behind him,this time you jumped grabbing the hoodie pulling it back. A grunt from the man cane out, he fell to the ground making you fall right after him. "Y/n!" You heard Jungkook,you still grabbing on the hoodie "let go of it" you got up holding the hoodie "no" he had a deep voice "Jungkook grab it" you told him and he did with a punch to the stomach "how'd you know we be here?" You pinned him for he wall "I-I I work for the grand council,they just tell me and I do" you knew,you knew exactly who it was. "That son of bitch" you let him go "go,don't tell him,say we didn't make it" and the man ran off. "What! What are you doing" you put your hand up "it was Purity,he betrayed us,I should have known,stupid,stupid I'm stupid" you pushed he wall leaving a dent "hey,calm down there's people here" you look around you had everyone's attention "sorry,lets go" you whisper you walk off leaving them behind.

You got I to the car,you had 1 texted and one missed call from Yoongi. "Crap"

  Yoongi🖤:hey how's everything going

Y/n: sorry Yoongi,yes we have it but we have some news,we leaving right know back home❤️
He doesn't take long to answer

Yoongi🖤: okay good be safe,see you in a couple hours🖤

You turn of your phone "we need it by to the airport ASAP" Teahyung was driving "Okay we have everything in here right" he looks back in the front mirror "yeah we packed the pack the bags" he nods.

Guys I have absolute no idea where I'm going with this story.

Thank you for reading🖤